A Tory working majority or a Tory led coalition?

RedRob72

You will of course be able to provide linked and backed up evidence of anti English racism by members of the Scottish National Party?

Stick your fingers in yer ears, and shout la la la la la la la la la la, passive racism towards the English is entirely acceptable in Nationalist Scotland, your continued denial that it exists only reinforces that tenet.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will of course be able to provide linked and backed up evidence of anti English racism by members of the Scottish National Party?

Stick your fingers in yer ears, and shout la la la la la la la la la la, passive racism towards the English is entirely acceptable in Nationalist Scotland, your continued denial that it exists only reinforces that tenet.

Any answer yet ??

So that'll be a no then.

Thought as much.

Call it burying my head in the sand if you like but I've genuinely never witnessed anti-English racism in my entire life.

What I've heard plenty of is people responding to perfectly legitimate political arguments against things like the Monarchy or the UK - by claiming that this is *obviously* just anti-English racism. It's pretty weak stuff really.

That's not to say something doesn't exist because I've never seen it. Having grown up in Edinburgh, I've met plenty English folk though :lol: You seem to think they're getting treated worse than they do.

Well said.

My best mates from Nottingham and loves winding us all up about the monarchy and queen etc. Bloody Sevco fan to boot. He's never ever had any problem with anti Englishness up here, except when the World Cups on and were all pishing ourselves laughing at their football team... :P

Robs lost the plot. Think he's just gutted he isn't English tbh.

You post lies to smear your own country mate, do you understand that?

it wasn't an attempt to smear my own country in any way, I was referring to our press only.

Our press is part of and reflective of our country. And the anti-English racism you claim exists in our country.

You will even slander Scotland to protect your beloved union, and get angry at Scots who take issue with anti-Scottish rhetoric in England. You're pathetic.

And lets seem some proof, you were asked at the time and multiple times since, you've still provided nothing.

Our press is part of and reflective of our country. And the anti-English racism you claim exists in our country.

You will even slander Scotland to protect your beloved union, and get angry at Scots who take issue with anti-Scottish rhetoric in England. You're pathetic.

And lets seem some proof, you were asked at the time and multiple times since, you've still provided nothing.

It wasn't a well made point I agree, but you stamping your feet and mouthing off isn't gonna change anything. Just have a swatch back at your recent post history and see how many angry exchanges you instigate ?? You're either very immature or have real temper issues. A shouty wee man, who just can't stop himself.

It was a slanderous lie about our country is what it was. Which you have been backing away from ever since being asked to simply provide proof of your assertion. You have since said there is widespread anti-English racism in Scotland and on this website, and have provided proof of neither either. Have you any proof for any of this?

Along with Pete's Frontier, I would greatly enjoy seeing you here next Friday, after the results have came in.

If you can move your shuddering, wracked torso from out under your union jack duvet and grace us with your presence, that would be just smashing.

I'm here mate and enjoying a fantastic result !! :thumsup2

Archived