League Cup query

One for HibeeJibee or anybody else.

I see from my diary that I was at a LC final on 28/12/96 where WW beat Vale 2-0.

Can anybody tell me the venue for my records (ok I'll come clean, I got this groundhopping app for the iPad last week and I'm trying to fill it in)

Edit- I see later that season I've got WW 1 Lothian 2 under ESLC Final on 20/4/97, again venue unknown?

I see from my diary that I was at a LC final on 28/12/96 where WW beat Vale 2-0.

Can anybody tell me the venue for my records (ok I'll come clean, I got this groundhopping app for the iPad last week and I'm trying to fill it in)

Edit- I see later that season I've got WW 1 Lothian 2 under ESLC Final on 20/4/97, again venue unknown?

You'll soon be wearing an anorak and carrying a back pack to games. :P

Pennypit.

EOS Qualifying Cup Final.

Pennypit.

You'll soon be wearing an anorak and carrying a back pack to games. :P

You've taken that too far.

Actually I'm the no 1 fan for Raydale at the moment as nobody else has been more than 3 times :)

So far I've put in all my games back to 1996, when I get to about 1990 it'll get harder.

Mainly German and English users on the app. Doesn't go down past LL at the moment although the guy has promised to add more leagues soon. You'll be happy with that Cic, no juniors :)

Archived