Arbroath vs Berwick

Bin Cameron, bin Currie and bin the shite website that's never up to date and a lot of the time we never see pre-match stuff and very rarely get a post match report. Even the links to advertisers websites don't bloody work!! :thumbsdown

The whole set up needs a bloody good overhaul. :(

Now, trying to be more positive, BRING BACK THE OLD WEBSITE AND BRING BACK GENTLEMAN JIM JEFFRIES. I would even pay some of his salary!

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it! :thumsup2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would reiterate what I said earlier, Berwick were very competitive until they conceded. Loads of possession in the Arbroath half, but no cutting edge. They did have a large number of shots on goal from distance, but most missed the target, although they were unlucky to have a goal disallowed when the linesman ruled that the ball had gone out (I wasn't sure about that call to be honest but he had a better view than me).

The players, individually (apart from Russell who was awful today), are not bad footballers. They are just being badly managed.

I have never offered a view on Cameron, but after today I simply do not see how he can continue in the role.

Russell is awful every day. The likelihood of him putting a tackle is lower than that of Michael McIntyre saying something funny.

Bin Cameron, bin Currie and bin the shite website that's never up to date and a lot of the time we never see pre-match stuff and very rarely get a post match report. Even the links to advertisers websites don't bloody work!! :thumbsdown

The whole set up needs a bloody good overhaul. :(

Now, trying to be more positive, BRING BACK THE OLD WEBSITE AND BRING BACK GENTLEMAN JIM JEFFRIES. I would even pay some of his salary!

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it! :thumsup2

Pipe doon Alan!

Just seen the highlights on the Arbroath website.... 5 awful goals to concede and a bloody daft thing from tulloch.

However the fifth goal, oh my I don't think I've seen anything like that in a long time. What on earth was Andrews doing?! I wouldn't even have him in the development team after his performances this season and that's proven it exactly... Couple new keepers, defenders midfielders and attackers please

Archived