Cumbernauld Colts

Urban Gorilla

As I posted in the Clyde thread, the deadline to apply has passed. The Sun has them down as one of 5 teams that applied. Suppose we will find out one way or another fairly soon.

There is a chance all vacant positions in the league my be filled. If they have not applied this season then they may have to join the south of Scotland league and work their way up.

Good luck them if they do go for it. Be interesting to see how they get on. The stadium licence for Broadwood requires a ridiculous amount of stewards for each game so am guessing they would have to get volunteers to be stewards to make it viable.

As I posted in the Clyde thread, the deadline to apply has passed. The Sun has them down as one of 5 teams that applied. Suppose we will find out one way or another fairly soon.

There is a chance all vacant positions in the league my be filled. If they have not applied this season then they may have to join the south of Scotland league and work their way up.

Good luck them if they do go for it. Be interesting to see how they get on. The stadium licence for Broadwood requires a ridiculous amount of stewards for each game so am guessing they would have to get volunteers to be stewards to make it viable.

I think it'll be good to have a senior team in the town. The Clyde fans deride broadwood but it's a first class stadium. Be crazy not to use it

Will be a great addition to league . Very well run club from top to bottom and very cash rich I believe.

With hundreds of kids in youth team will have a decent fan base in a couple of years. You can hardlychuck a stone in Cumbernauld without hitting a colts player.

Have highest quality mark in country

Archived