QueensPark vs Clyde

Cmon the QP seriously could 'nt give a f**k looks like we stuck with this bigot for another season so will continue to slaughter him win lose or draw sorry about the lack of puctuation because not like the majority of our posters a spotty wee p***k at college or uni sponging of parents and system so good luck queens park every little defeat helps lol

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Ah hate barry and will greet if we win coz it ruins ma agenda no punctuation either so ma comments are both tedious and ineligible ma son is shite at football and plays for annan am away to chuck ma own jobbies round ma living room ta the now'

Theres an approximation, with far better spelling than a normal mckay post. He usual comes on here on a Friday evening after a few tennents supers to spout his pish.

Brilliant! Five typos in one sentence. Clyde breaking records all over the place. Keep them coming.

Still time for a Bully Wee thread surely?

More Clyde threads created by the sexless spinster equivalent of Scottish football's Cinderella cheerleaders club, in one week than we ourselves have concocted in the last six months. You should be ok leaving the ground, it's harder to hurl boulders at empty 65-seater coaches than it is to lob it at three drooling perverts on the same saddle. So i'm told.

nice try, almost cute, but we don't do buses for local games - enjoy the game tomorrow..........it'll be your last for a while unless you're coming to support us in the play-offs?

Cmon the QP seriously could 'nt give a f**k looks like we stuck with this bigot for another season so will continue to slaughter him win lose or draw sorry about the lack of puctuation because not like the majority of our posters a spotty wee p***k at college or uni sponging of parents and system so good luck queens park every little defeat helps lol

Is that the Barry Ferguson that's married to a Catholic woman? There only one bigot here and its not Barry Ferguson.

It'll be far from my last.....i've at least three more games lined up this year, including rubbing shoulders with our very old and very dear contemporaries from Falkirk and Inverness. There has to be some level of aspiration in life other than calling a two time League 2 winner a 'legend', the four quid that will be finding its way into kwee pee coffers is a small price to finally enjoy a game in an even bigger soulless pit than our beloved Broadwood.

nice try, almost cute, but we don't do buses for local games - enjoy the game tomorrow..........it'll be your last for a while unless you're coming to support us in the play-offs?

buses ha ha

two seater buses thats novel :)

A whole lot of bitches I sense y not ignore each other and not rise life to short ,on a serious note a big club won tonight and r almost certaian to get an alcolade b4 you all jump in barry fans my grandsons team all but win the league tonight and scored too bless him not god bless him or anything like that

A whole lot of bitches I sense y not ignore each other and not rise life to short ,on a serious note a big club won tonight and r almost certaian to get an alcolade b4 you all jump in barry fans my grandsons team all but win the league tonight and scored too bless him not god bless him or anything like that

Who gives a steaming toley?? What an utter embarrassment.

Good to see that Gus has risen above the temptation to put these itinerants in heir place, and will indeed be making wholesale changes to the squad - sensible decision not to get caught up in the atmosphere generated by Clyde fans for whom this is always their big game

Archived