QueensPark vs Clyde

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the last day of term when everyone brings in Kerplunk and Connect Four. No doubt these hair sniffing diddies will still be wanking themselves into a frenzy every time they get into our half, though. Might bring a paper in the hope that it has some sort of preview of one of our upcoming meaningful games.

Clyde are the home team for this game not QP.

As for the game, it will really be a glorified friendly. I think we could potentially earn another 1k or something by winning and finishing a place or two higher in the league. Would expect Queens Park to rest a number of players so hopefully we can get the win.

Like the last day of term when everyone brings in Kerplunk and Connect Four. No doubt these hair sniffing diddies will still be wanking themselves into a frenzy every time they get into our half, though. Might bring a paper in the hope that it has some sort of preview of one of our upcoming meaningful games.

Sorry to disappoint you, the game is meaningless for us too.

The close season just can't come quick enough.

0-0.

Good way to end the season playoff winners to be and a win over the EK mob

That's off now. I believe they've been showing a bit of ankle to Shettleston recently. Think Glencairn told them to bolt as well. A total lonely hearts ad of a football club.

That's off now. I believe they've been showing a bit of ankle to Shettleston recently. Think Glencairn told them to bolt as well. A total lonely hearts ad of a football club.

Its back on, Shettleston is a back up for the main man.

Who will win the fans game though?

I predicted a Clyde double at Hampden earlier on in the season and that got humped by that late penalty. but I will predict the same again , nae danger .

????⚪️⚫️

Gus missed a chance (imo) to give fringe players more game time yesterday, so hopefully he'll do what others on this thread are predicting and rest a few for this (for once!) meaningless fixture. Would like to see Lochhead or George for Muir, McGregor for Wharton, Gibson for Berry (Burns can move into midfield) and Fraser or Mortimer for Woods. Avoiding defeat with that side would be a good boost for squad strength for next season, but more important will be to avoid red cards or injury, and if that means allowing Clyde their hollow victory then so be it. Hell, we should even chuck the pre-match fight to them as we reached 19 wins in a row against them last time, and twenty would just be plain greedy!

Queen's Park fans already throwing in excuses about team selection. What a bunch of diddies.

Happy to have a reason for excuses about team selection!

I never thought that I'd say that I'm not too bothered about the result of a game against Clyde, but I'm not. Well, not much.

Keeping the gallant QP guys out of the referee's notebook and injury-free is the order of the day. A win would be the icing on the cake, especially if the Bully Wee slip down to second bottom.

Archived