PLAY OFFS

I can understand why a Rangers fan would think sitting with his rival would be strange, it would probably end in a stabbing or assault if it were one of the Old Firm.

Fucking minks.

Never been involved in football violence, I have many friends who are Celtic supporters, just wouldnt want to be next to them in their end during the match.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You wont need to anyway... probably... hopefully... maybe... have a good trip...

I don't think it'll trouble me directly either, but you never know.

Personally, I suspect the winner of a Rangers v Hibs tie will go up.

I want to see the game. Can't beat being there. Regardless of who makes it, it will be difficult to get a ticket for anywhere but the home end. (I've sat in the Hibs end twice for Derbies over the years when I couldn't get a ticket in the Hearts end).

Fair enough, youre free to do what you want. Enjoy the game, whoever its against.

I don't think it'll trouble me directly either, but you never know. Personally, I suspect the winner of a Rangers v Hibs tie will go up.

I agree, Motherwell seem a poor team, and I would expect any of the three teams to beat them. Football is unpredictable, and so is our defense, i wouldnt give up on an away win tomorrow just yet.

I wasn't aware that they beat Queen of The South tomorrow.

Should your assumption prove to be accurate, I don't see how it would be unfair on Rangers fans:

Rangers would (apparently) give Hibs 950 tickets - that is less than 2% of Ibrox.

Hibs, on the other hand, are giving the opposition approximately 7.5% of Easter Road.

I don't see how the home-end attendance is relevant.

For what it's worth, I believe we would have sold-out our end easily - if Hibs granted ST holders free entry.

It's unfair because the rest of the away end will be empty, Hibs are turning away people out of spite. You can compare Rangers away allocation with your own if you like but the fact is they'll sell out their end and it doesn't look like hibs will. is £15 that much of a deterrent to your St holders?

It's unfair because the rest of the away end will be empty, Hibs are turning away people out of spite. You can compare Rangers away allocation with your own if you like but the fact is they'll sell out their end and it doesn't look like hibs will. is £15 that much of a deterrent to your St holders?

Rangers wouldn't grant Hibs a larger allocation than 950 several times this season, when the demand greatly exceeded the away allocation. Ibrox was proportionally more empty than Easter Road when the two sides faced, especially for the 1-3 game. You can compare Hibs' away allocation with their home allocation if you like, but the fact is that they never came close to selling their end either.

That is also facshull evidents. fact. end off.

I'm sorry, but it's difficult to take your post seriously when you're claiming Hibs are turning away anyone as well as acting out of spite!

Hypothetically, if Hibs bizarrely wanted to act 'out of spite', you would think they would give Rangers approximately 380 tickets - the same percentage Hibs are getting at Ibrox.

In spite of this ridiculous hypothetical, the decision has been made in advance of Rangers being confirmed as our opponents.

Your posts read as though Rangers are guaranteed to win their tie, against Queen Of The South...

Have you slipped The Doonhamers a cheeky fiver?

That's the first second time I've experienced brain-freeze from reading.

Rangers wouldn't grant Hibs a larger allocation than 950 several times this season, when the demand greatly exceeded the away allocation. Ibrox was proportionally more empty than Easter Road when the two sides faced, especially for the 1-3 game. You can compare Hibs' away allocation with their home allocation if you like, but the fact is that they never came close to selling their end either.

That is also facshull evidents. fact. end off.

I'm sorry, but it's difficult to take your post seriously when you're claiming Hibs are turning away anyone as well as acting out of spite!

Hypothetically, if Hibs bizarrely wanted to act 'out of spite', you would think they would give Rangers approximately 380 tickets - the same percentage Hibs are getting at Ibrox.

In spite of this ridiculous hypothetical, the decision has been made in advance of Rangers being confirmed as our opponents.

Your posts read as though Rangers are guaranteed to win their tie, against Queen Of The South...

Have you slipped The Doonhamers a cheeky fiver?

:lol:

Calm down Rafa.

I've already apologised for assuming Rangers were through already. Now, apart from spite why will 50% of the away end be empty when Hibs next play at home? I've already said if it's half full of hibees fair enough but to leave it empty when there's fans who'd pay to sit there is lunacy.

Calm down Rafa.

I've already apologised for assuming Rangers were through already. Now, apart from spite why will 50% of the away end be empty when Hibs next play at home? I've already said if it's half full of hibees fair enough but to leave it empty when there's fans who'd pay to sit there is lunacy.

It doesn't take a loveable hate-figure of a manager to use common sense or think of more probable reason behind a ticket allocation! :blink:

If we are unable to sell-out the home end, I'd argue that reducing the away allocation was an even greater move than to begin with.

You've no doubt witnessed first-hand how much noise a full South Stand can generate inside an empty Eccy Echo Dome.

That's the first second third time I've experienced brain-freeze from reading.

Calm down Rafa.

Your complete right, what we should do is give Rangers as many tickets as they want. Giving their team great backing and a boost at ER.

Motherwell in the final then.

Good. Didn't fancy a trip all the way to Dingwall.

You will have two trips to MOTHERWELL next season after we relegate them.

You're welcome....

Your complete right, what we should do is give Rangers as many tickets as they want. Giving their team great backing and a boost at ER.

Nah just the whole away end if hibs don't fill it. It didn't seem to stop you thumping them4-0 earlier in the season.

Hibs can get fucked in the future when they offer us the whole south stand. We'll take the same amount as they've given us for this game.

Cutting their nose to spite their face when they can never sell out fester road.

Hibs can get fucked in the future when they offer us the whole south stand. We'll take the same amount as they've given us for this game.

Cutting their nose to spite their face when they can never sell out fester road.

No you won't. You'll take whatever you're given. So pipe down. :lol:

Archived