seasons report card

gailplattisafish

Just a quick one Best XI ??? This is just going off games I've seen, and probably more recent games stay fresh in memory. Struggled for LB so stuck to what I new best. Think it would take some beating and probably win League 2 at a canter ????

4-1-3-2

Marshall (Stirling)

RB Brown (Spartans)

CB Mbu (Edin City)

CB Cuff (Stirling)

LB Inglis (Gretna)

CM McLeish (EK)

J Stevens (Vale)

Sloan (Dalb)

Longcake (Gretna)

Sommerville (WW)

Victoria (EK)

Subs

Parker (Threave)

Harrison (Edin City)

Gair (Edin City)

Beesley (Spartans)

Addison (Gretna)

Anderson (Gretna)

Malone (BSC)

Good team apart from Inglis thaf laddie is an embarrassment to Gretna.rest of Gretna boys are top players

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

harsh on the lad but opinions are opinions. longcake a standout player no doubt.

Laddie done himself no favours! I would say Anderson up front longcake out wide and boy in centre mid are great players at this level for Gretna. No axe to grind with Gretna just one player complete tool! Hospitality at Gretna is best in league imo.

Laddie done himself no favours! I would say Anderson up front longcake out wide and boy in centre mid are great players at this level for Gretna. No axe to grind with Gretna just one player complete tool! Hospitality at Gretna is best in league imo.

I think you maybe meaning Addison, Gretna's unsung hero of the year????

He's a bit like Mcglashan from WW go about there business the right way and are integral to their respective teams.

I think you maybe meaning Addison, Gretna's unsung hero of the year????

He's a bit like Mcglashan from WW go about there business the right way and are integral to their respective teams.

Tbh I was talking about main but you are right Addison is a good player also.these type of players don't always get a lot of praise but you notice them most when there not playing if that makes sense?

Archived