Dalbeattie star! Oops we did it again, top 4!

dal45

What you cheesing about? No get champions league football wi that ya doughnut

i could tell you a few good reasons why I'm cheesing about that! Credit where credits due mr dunkin doughnuts! Stop being childish now!

Well done dalbeattie star !! Finishing in the top 4 for the second season running! The only team that can say that!!

Great achievement . Well done lads!

Does it get you any more money (like the epl) than say a team that finishes 7th ;)

If so well done if no then nae point in praising there's only one place to aspire to ?

Does it get you any more money (like the epl) than say a team that finishes 7th ;)

If so well done if no then nae point in praising there's only one place to aspire to ?

ha ha bitter! Play some under 20s!!

helped, no doubt, by playing City at 12 o'clock on a Sunday at home this season and knackering our unbeaten League run.. that one blemish... gripe, moan, complain...etc.

attachicon.gifsour grapes.jpg

ha ha aye !! Good excuse!! And half our team were at church that day!

I have to agree with the fact this is a great achievement. To be the only team to be in the top 4 both seasons certainly is, and will continue to be a tremendous feat. But for a small club like Dalbeattie Star(with the greatest respect meant)to be up there probably makes it even more special. population 3000?...limited resources limited players and comfortably competed against more illustrious opponents like City Kilby Gretna Spartans Whitehill Stirling.

I have to agree with the fact this is a great achievement. To be the only team to be in the top 4 both seasons certainly is, and will continue to be a tremendous feat. But for a small club like Dalbeattie Star(with the greatest respect meant)to be up there probably makes it even more special. population 3000?...limited resources limited players and comfortably competed against more illustrious opponents like City Kilby Gretna Spartans Whitehill Stirling.

Archived