Morton v Peterhead

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was that a red card?

McManus wasn't in possession of the ball and wasn't even the closest to the ball because another defender was nearer.

Regardless of what you may take from the replay. It looked like a red-card at the time and it was.

:lol: how many red cards have Peterhead had this season btw? Team full of dirty b*****ds. Rory McAllister :lol:

I hardly call the red card in this game dirty TBH. Without wanting to contradict what I said above, I don't think the ref would have been wrong to give a yellow card for the incident. My first thought when he yanked his arm was that it was totally un-necessary as the lad was not through on goal. Not a clear goal scoring opportunity for sure but when the last man does something so stupid then you always run the risk of the ref producing a red.

Yes of course you will bottle it.....the news will come through that we are 2-0 up after 10 mins and the 3,000 part time clowns shall start booing the side, Peterhead shall start kicking lumps out of you and before you know it the chopper is on it's way to Station Park....and there isn't a fan in this league that would not begrudge us our incredible victory...#enjoytheplayoffs

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Imagine the seething at the end of the game....priceless!! :thumsup2

Sadly not enough as we win 5-0......you have been warned!!

No breakdown....just telling you what WILL happen....although i think deep down you ALL know it. :)

:thumsup2 Good lad....Stranraer blew it.....Forfar blew it...Morton ......tbc

Better luck next time, champ.

Archived