Morton v Peterhead

You just never learn, do you.......

1.Didn't know anyone kept a register of attendance for this board! I'll post when I feel like it, son. AND I've already answered your, err, "points" - I was away first on business and then on holiday. For just over a week. Not "weeks". There's a big wide world out there away from this wee nest of vipers - maybe you should go have a look around it. Your other "point" was answered when I came back. You don't actually have to LIKE the answer, but it's there, it's factual and it's all you're going to get.

2. Is it obligatory to post here when we win the league? :unsure2: News to me. Unlike many on here I don't feel the need to rub other fans' noses in the victory, I can enjoy it with my own mates without bothering with this nonsense and that's exactly what I did. Nice to see you seem to have missed me tho in the three or four days when I didn't post. Bless.

3. Listen verrry carefully, I will type this only once....... I made no such allegation, ever. Not here, not on the Morton board, nowhere. Ever. You continually saying that I did does not make it any less untrue, and it's time you learned this as you're becoming tedious in the extreme, not just to me but to just about everyone else on here.

End of discussion.

4. No, I'm not a liar. You, however, appear to be an idiot. I've decided to waste less of my time on idiots, trolls and idiotic posts, and since you and your output appear to qualify on all three counts I don't see us corresponding much in the future unless you learn some sense.

Have a nice life tho.

And good luck with getting into vt's pants.

:P

1. We don't. Although given you disappeared twice, exactly after you were called out from your other false claim makes me think those excuses are also compete bulls*it.

2. You don't need to come on here and 'rub other fans' noses in it' after a league title. There are also plenty of other threads in plenty of other forums that you could've posted in. But you didn't you disappeared because you were called out, again. The only reason I notice you're gone is people actually manage to have a proper discussion about the game that weekend or any news coming out of their club. Once you reappear that all changes.

3. Of course your going to say that your not guilty your hardly going to admit to it. I couldn't give a toss about your tear-stained sob story either about how your not SpotTon. It's pretty obvious to me and many others by the way you post and that fact you've came on this forum and already blatantly lied that you are indeed SpotTon. You can chose to ignore it but I'm going to keep asking you until you man up: Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

4. Well yes, you are. Given that you claimed you used the "ignore" function on the Morton forum and no less than a few hours later said you've never had an account on that said forum. Which of course you need to be able to use the "ignore" function.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that you're the tedious one and constantly post absolute drivel. The sooner you slither back off this forum the better.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First, I'm flattered you went to all that bother - I do manage to get to you, don't I??

But second, if you REALLY can't see what I was doing with each and every one of those posts and why I used those expressions, then you're as thick as pigshit.

That is all.

You're going to hit me with another bullsh*t excuse like "I'm winding him up" aren't you?

Which is of course not true because all of the above posts were not direct replies to VT. Again, fooling absolutely no one.

You're going to hit me with another bullsh*t excuse like "I'm winding him up" aren't you?

Which is of course not true because all of the above posts were not direct replies to VT. Again, fooling absolutely no one.

Like I said, thick as pigshit.

And totally and utterly WRONG, to boot.

I've said before on here (and you copied it), you're the gift that keeps on giving. Like vt, you can't resist taking the bait.

But I'm tired of shooting tiddlers in a barrel now. So.......

Byeeeeee!!

:ass

:D

Like I said, thick as pigshit.

And totally and utterly WRONG, to boot.

I've said before on here (and you copied it), you're the gift that keeps on giving. Like vt, you can't resist taking the bait.

But I'm tired of shooting tiddlers in a barrel now. So.......

Byeeeeee!!

:ass

:D

Think we all know that's exactly what you were doing. You didn't think it would backfire like this though did you?

Going to block/ignore me because you can't back yourself up? :lol: :lol:

Bye then you complete utter roaster.

As you also like to say "Thanks for playing anyway".

Still no official highlights? Don't like to complain but that's pretty poor from a Morton perspective considering most other teams, part time as well, have highlights out the following day at the latest. Great wee video that, however.

Still no official highlights? Don't like to complain but that's pretty poor from a Morton perspective considering most other teams, part time as well, have highlights out the following day at the latest. Great wee video that, however.

Aye, it's ridiculous that here we are on Friday and the club haven't got the highlights of the best day of the season online yet.

Pretty shocking, really.

I was the sectarian bigot who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow.

Now, fck up.

Thanks for clearing that up, it's about time somebody did.

I take it from your sig that you assume Jim Duffy is catholic too?

Archived