Morton v Peterhead

If that ruined your good mood then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Barrowman jumping at the chance to go to Dunfermline, gifting us Ross Forbes in the process, deserves a medal in it's own right, regardless of anything he did on the pitch.

This.

Andy Barrowman MBE, IMO. :P

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes. However other clubs avoid being relegated to the extent that Morton do, thus avoiding having to win said titles to clamber yourselves back to relevance.

Well no: that would only explain the number of promotions - not the number of league titles. Only Morton, Celtic and the deceased have won ten or more league titles: and your rabble aren't even close to that figure.

Gutted for you.

greggy.png

Just realised Barrowman's gonna get a winner's medal

Ruined my good mood

This might help; Sir Brian of Wake received a winner's medal the season he outed himself as God. And deservedly so, he should have got the fucking trophy.

Don't understand why Duffy would be off. Got us promoted at first time of asking... and would cost us quite a bit to sack him.

I heard weeks ago he was for the heave-ho but I'm not sure Rae is brave enough to follow it through. It could cost us a lot more not to sack him if we end up back in League 1.

I heard weeks ago he was for the heave-ho but I'm not sure Rae is brave enough to follow it through. It could cost us a lot more not to sack him if we end up back in League 1.

Likewise.

I'm maybe doubting it a little too however. The thought of going into the championship with Duffy makes me tremble.

A few good signings and we should be fine though.

Likewise.

I'm maybe doubting it a little too however. The thought of going into the championship with Duffy makes me tremble.

A few good signings and we should be fine though.

Who would you want to see come to us?

Unsure. Bobby Barr seems likely; though verbal agreements always seem to fail at Morton.

Stuart Kettlewell would have been an ideal player to sit behind Tidser and Forbes but I think his fitness has removed any chance of these rumours coming true. It'll depend on which players are released or if any fancy the move. We should be looking for a bit of experience at the back though and a right back. Hopefully we don't leave it late in true Morton fashion and we have a team which can actually play in friendlies.

Unsure. Bobby Barr seems likely; though verbal agreements always seem to fail at Morton.

Stuart Kettlewell would have been an ideal player to sit behind Tidser and Forbes but I think his fitness has removed any chance of these rumours coming true. It'll depend on which players are released or if any fancy the move. We should be looking for a bit of experience at the back though and a right back. Hopefully we don't leave it late in true Morton fashion and we have a team which can actually play in friendlies.

Enter, David Van Zanten...

Archived