Morton v Peterhead

One year in the job, one championship, some fantastic signings.

What the f.... do guys want exactly?!

One year in the job, 11 league defeats, knocked out the cup by a non-entity, square pegs in round holes all season long, several dreadful signings, crap football, giving horrendous opposition far too much respect.

What the f.... do you guys not see exactly?!

Oh, and Andy Barrowman. If he himself did not want to leave, he would've been our first choice striker and captain all season long. :eek:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all the great (late) escapes were largely down to superior fitness as much as anything else after being shit for 85 minutes of the game most weeks.

I think all the great (late) escapes were largely down to superior fitness as much as anything else after being shit for 85 minutes of the game most weeks.

This, and also teams sitting very, very deep to try to see out games, allowing our full backs to push right the way up etc.

One year in the job, 11 league defeats, knocked out the cup by a non-entity, square pegs in round holes all season long, several dreadful signings, crap football, giving horrendous opposition far too much respect.

What the f.... do you guys not see exactly?!

Oh, and Andy Barrowman. If he himself did not want to leave, he would've been our first choice striker and captain all season long. :eek:

This.

One year in the job, one championship, some fantastic signings.

What the f.... do guys want exactly?!

So 11 league defeats to part time dross and an embarrassing cup exit to a pub team is acceptable for a full time team? Any competent manager would have walked this league with the squad we had available.

So 11 league defeats to part time dross and an embarrassing cup exit to a pub team is acceptable for a full time team? Any competent manager would have walked this league with the squad we had available.

I'd be interested to see you show me where anyone said that losing 11 in the league and exiting the Cup to non-league opposition was "acceptable". Somehow I think you'll struggle to do it.

Equally, I think it's far from likely that there is a pub team in the country that would beat Spartans.

You won't find many on here who aren't at least a bit concerned about how the team will do next season - due in large part to those 11 losses. Still, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?

And re your second (very subjective) "point": no, it wasn't the best of leagues, but WOULD "any competent manager" have "walked" it? Well, you're entitled to your opinion, of course, but the reality is we'll never know, will we?

I'd be interested to see you show me where anyone said that losing 11 in the league and exiting the Cup to non-league opposition was "acceptable". Somehow I think you'll struggle to do it.

Equally, I think it's far from likely that there is a pub team in the country that would beat Spartans.

You won't find many on here who aren't at least a bit concerned about how the team will do next season - due in large part to those 11 losses. Still, don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant, eh?

And re your second (very subjective) "point": no, it wasn't the best of leagues, but WOULD "any competent manager" have "walked" it? Well, you're entitled to your opinion, of course, but the reality is we'll never know, will we?

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic?

Ah, the lunatic fringe again.........

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3

Ok, a serious answer: I don't think it ever happened son, and I don't give a monkey's whether it did or not.

Now, a serious question for YOU: What, exactly, is YOUR interest in this particular storm in a leaguecup?? Share your concerns about this issue - you keep on raising it, so you must have some??

I've dignified your tedious question with a serious response. Let's see you do the same with my question above.

Ah, the lunatic fringe again.........

:bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3

Ok, a serious answer: I don't think it ever happened son, and I don't give a monkey's whether it did or not.

Now, a serious question for YOU: What, exactly, is YOUR interest in this particular storm in a leaguecup?? Share your concerns about this issue - you keep on raising it, so you must have some??

I've dignified your tedious question with a serious response. Let's see you do the same with my question above.

Well yes, it did. You made allegations claiming Jim McInally was hounded out of Cappielow by sectarian bigots, who were they? Go on don't make such a ridiculous allegation and not back it up.

Well yes, it did. You made allegations claiming Jim McInally was hounded out of Cappielow by sectarian bigots, who were they? Go on don't make such a ridiculous allegation and not back it up.

That's all well and good.......... Except, it's not. Spot Ton allegedly said those things. I'm not Spot Ton.

YOU'RE the one saying in the post above that it happened, and I have never said any such thing.

So.......

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

No we will never know but I'm sure many will agree with myself. With players played in their correct positions every game and better tactics used then yes we would have walked this league. Stranraer are a poor side and Forfar are nothing special either. However, if it were not for the panic buy of Peaso and, fair enough, the fantastic business of Forbes coming in and Barrowman exiting along with McManus returning, we would have struggled to make the play offs. To be fair to Duffy, he did what was asked but, is he going to keep us in the championship? I struggle to be convinced at the moment.

That's all well and good.......... Except, it's not. Spot Ton allegedly said those things. I'm not Spot Ton.

YOU'RE the one saying in the post above that it happened, and I have never said any such thing.

So.......

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

Oh dear, what an utterly tragic alias you are. Good to see you're absolutely rattled again though.

You're fooling absolutely no one with your constant disappearing from the forum anytime you get called out & trying to slither back as if nothing has happened :lol:

Oh dear, what an utterly tragic alias you are. Good to see you're absolutely rattled again though.

You're fooling absolutely no one with your constant disappearing from the forum anytime you get called out & trying to slither back as if nothing has happened :lol:

:lol: Take a lot better than you to get me rattled, son. Don't know what you're gibbering about with the "constant disappearing" rubbish - I post when I like, suggest you deal with it.

And I think it's hilarious that you keep getting this so wrong. Even vt seems to have accepted he got it wrong about me being spot ton; I asked him for a solid week to provide one iota of proof and he quietly slithered off every single time and hasn't brought it up since.

Incidentally, your post above is clearly avoidance of the issue. I'll ask you again - Why is it so important to you to get an answer to that question? What's it to you? And why don't you go on to greenockmorton.org and address your question to the person who allegedly made the comment in the first place?

By the way, your patter is becoming ever more reminiscent of someone else......... You're just trying to get into vt's pants, aren't you??

;)

:lol: Take a lot better than you to get me rattled, son. Don't know what you're gibbering about with the "constant disappearing" rubbish - I post when I like, suggest you deal with it.

And I think it's hilarious that you keep getting this so wrong. Even vt seems to have accepted he got it wrong about me being spot ton; I asked him for a solid week to provide one iota of proof and he quietly slithered off every single time and hasn't brought it up since.

Incidentally, your post above is clearly avoidance of the issue. I'll ask you again - Why is it so important to you to get an answer to that question? What's it to you? And why don't you go on to greenockmorton.org and address your question to the person who allegedly made the comment in the first place?

By the way, your patter is becoming ever more reminiscent of someone else......... You're just trying to get into vt's pants, aren't you??

;)

No, it Isn't a coincidence that when Toby & VT called you out on how you managed to use the "ignore" function without actually being a member on the Morton forum you disappeared for weeks. When I brought up the same topic as well as pointing out how ridiculous your 'explanation' was you disappeared for another week, despite us winning the league during that period. Again, fooling no one.

It's important because you made a ridiculous allegation on the Morton forum that a sectarian bigots hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic. I, as well as many other Morton posters would like to know who these people were?

You've already shown to be a compulsive liar on this forum so I think we all know who the one talking sh*te is.

Also, it seems I'm not the only one using this "patter":

And THAT'LL be a typical VT "ignore the facts stated by trying to create a diversion" answer.

Unlucky.

errr, let me be the first to step in here and remind you that the team that I support, and you, ummm, "support", last season "spunked the budget" (does your Mum know you use expressions like that?) on no less than Garry O'Connor....... and finished a resounding TENTH in the league.

Thanks for playing though.

Eh? Care to elucidate on how someone can post on a public forum and expect it not to be noticed by people?

Be very specific now.

P S - I don't slither, champ.

^^^^^ floundering

hmm, Virgin, you've been pretty busy on other threads winding up Brechin and Stranraer fans and basking in the reflected glory of last night's result but still no response to this simple request....... And that, of course, is because you would have to admit defeat. You CAN'T back up your statements above; you've been found out, your "fact-based analysis" is nothing more than subjective and biased opinions, same as most comments on here are. The "proof" and "evidence" that you're forever asking for from anyone who states an opinion that differs from yours is not available from you, because there isn't any.

You were hoping that by ignoring the request for proof this would fade away into the background, and no-one would realise you've made an erse of it.

Bad luck, champ.

Thanks for playing.

Back in your box, now.

Just seethe quietly for a while, there's the fellow.

:P

"Thanks for playing anyway"

No, it Isn't a coincidence that when Toby & VT called you out on how you managed to use the "ignore" function without actually being a member on the Morton forum you disappeared for weeks. When I brought up the same topic as well as pointing out how ridiculous your 'explanation' was you disappeared for another week, despite us winning the league during that period. Again, fooling no one.

It's important because you made a ridiculous allegation on the Morton forum that a sectarian bigots hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a catholic. I, as well as many other Morton posters would like to know who these people were?

You've already shown to be a compulsive liar on this forum so I think we all know who the one talking sh*te is.

You just never learn, do you.......

1.Didn't know anyone kept a register of attendance for this board! I'll post when I feel like it, son. AND I've already answered your, err, "points" - I was away first on business and then on holiday. For just over a week. Not "weeks". There's a big wide world out there away from this wee nest of vipers - maybe you should go have a look around it. Your other "point" was answered when I came back. You don't actually have to LIKE the answer, but it's there, it's factual and it's all you're going to get.

2. Is it obligatory to post here when we win the league? :unsure2: News to me. Unlike many on here I don't feel the need to rub other fans' noses in the victory, I can enjoy it with my own mates without bothering with this nonsense and that's exactly what I did. Nice to see you seem to have missed me tho in the three or four days when I didn't post. Bless.

3. Listen verrry carefully, I will type this only once....... I made no such allegation, ever. Not here, not on the Morton board, nowhere. Ever. You continually saying that I did does not make it any less untrue, and it's time you learned this as you're becoming tedious in the extreme, not just to me but to just about everyone else on here.

End of discussion.

4. No, I'm not a liar. You, however, appear to be an idiot. I've decided to waste less of my time on idiots, trolls and idiotic posts, and since you and your output appear to qualify on all three counts I don't see us corresponding much in the future unless you learn some sense.

Have a nice life tho.

And good luck with getting into vt's pants.

:P

Also, it seems I'm not the only one using this "patter":

"Thanks for playing anyway"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First, I'm flattered you went to all that bother - I do manage to get to you, don't I??

But second, if you REALLY can't see what I was doing with each and every one of those posts and why I used those expressions, then you're as thick as pigshit.

That is all.

Archived