Morton v Peterhead

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Morton appeal it will be heard before next Saturday. What was he thinking? Gave the ref the decision to make. Half way line! Morton still have to win by a few goals next week but that could have cost them the league!

Yes of course you will bottle it.....the news will come through that we are 2-0 up after 10 mins and the 3,000 part time clowns shall start booing the side, Peterhead shall start kicking lumps out of you and before you know it the chopper is on it's way to Station Park....and there isn't a fan in this league that would not begrudge us our incredible victory...#enjoytheplayoffs

Yes of course you will bottle it.....the news will come through that we are 2-0 up after 10 mins and the 3,000 part time clowns shall start booing the side, Peterhead shall start kicking lumps out of you and before you know it the chopper is on it's way to Station Park....and there isn't a fan in this league that would not begrudge us our incredible victory...#enjoytheplayoffs

Try and not throw too many spears at the magic-uppity box.

After today's performance I think they might as well give the trophy to Morton, I can't see us winning. However, after slagging off the team today I am hoping I can eat my words next week.

Your tears are rather tasty.

If Morton appeal it will be heard before next Saturday. What was he thinking? Gave the ref the decision to make. Half way line! Morton still have to win by a few goals next week but that could have cost them the league!

They don't really. A one goal margin of victory means Forfar need to beat Ayr by 5 goals.

Was fortunate enough to be part of the group that beat Peterhead at home last game of season to win the 3rd division many years ago, this time I will be in the Cowshed as a fan, cannot wait.

Hope Jimmy Mac and Jamie Stevenson dont plan on spoiling the party.

Was fortunate enough to be part of the group that beat Peterhead at home last game of season to win the 3rd division many years ago, this time I will be in the Cowshed as a fan, cannot wait.

Hope Jimmy Mac and Jamie Stevenson dont plan on spoiling the party.

If the circumstances of going top on the 2nd to last game before Peterhead at home aren't a good omen I dunno what is. Enjoy the game.

Archived