Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

Not too many good away days in League 1 Vince, long journeys to Peterhead and Ayr and possibly Stranraer. I think my days of long journeys are behind me, only highlight would be the games at EEP.

Coatbridge always a fav of mine

Stenny good as well if they survive

Trips to Angus great

Talk about a Belfast weekend wen we r at Stranraer

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coatbridge always a fav of mine

Stenny good as well if they survive

Trips to Angus great

Talk about a Belfast weekend wen we r at Stranraer

I'll give you Coatbridge for some reason I quite like going there. Stenny's not too far away so would probably go there but not too keen on Angus and would give Belfast a wide berth :lol:

The opposite side of the coin is - if we had stayed up it would mean that Alloa were down. We would be the whipping boys again in this division. I know the finances are the major reason for staying up but another season of gubbings would be just as bad if not worse than this season. St.Mirren/Motherwell/Ibrox/ Easter Rd./ Grangemouth/Dumfries/Greenock.

Apart from Edinburgh I really don't want to go to these places to see Cowden further humiliated. I see enough of them thru my work.

Whoever wins the playoffs have a long hard season in front of them and probable automatic relegation.

I know where your coming from Lawro it would have been a hard league once again. I was meaning travelling from a personal point of view been at all of the League 1 grounds umpteen times over the last 30 odd years just get sick of going to the same old places.

What a joy it is that we can once again enjoy the razor sharp wit of the townies , i can see from the poets post your still smarting from the spanking we gave you on your own patch in last seasons playoff final haha.????????

Archived