Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

Alloa were fantastic and bossed us, thoroughly deserved.

Pathetic performance from us. Nicholl is an arsehole.

Colin Marshall. That must be the most unprofessional thing I've ever witnessed at football. Sums up that playing squad.

Sad to say it but I wouldn't be sad if we emptied the whole squad. No time for sentiment.

At least we'll be able to look back in later years and say "I was there the day Marshall kicked the ball forward"

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite the result, I was glad that I went to see the game. My legend, Nishy gave me his home top was wearing during the game. Any football clubs should have players like him who is really good to real supporters :lol:

Booted the ball out of play, stuck the finger up to the Cowden fans then applauded the Alloa fans when he was subbed.

I was right next to him when it happened. The ball got shifted wide to him and he slammed it out the stadium and said 'f**k yous'. Our gutless manager didn't even immediately remove him from the field of play.

Apparently he was getting a bit of stick from the fans but so f**k.

:lol: What a tosspot.

Well done to Alloa. Danny seems to have made a real difference to them since coming in as their manager. They completely bossed the game from start to finish and the 3-0 score line flattered a truly pathetic Cowdenbeath team.

We are by far the worst team in the league and thoroughly deserve to go down. Sticking with Nicholl as our manager was a terrible mistake.

Best wishes to Alloa in the play offs. Sorry to see Livi beating you to automatic survival.

Finally we should be rid of the clueless clown JN. The only positive thing to happen today. Hope most of the squad go with him.

We deserved to go down for losing at home to Livi the other week.

Wasn't expecting that to be so comfortable; never really in any danger. Cowden fans quite right to be annoyed with the lack of fight shown by their team. Astonished by the Marshall thing - I'd noticed he seemed to be applauding our stand when he went off, but figured he'd just had a tap on the head and forgot where his team's fans were :wacko:

Shame that QoS couldn't be good guys two years in a row, but it was asking a bit much. At least Cowden will have the prospect of twelve guaranteed points against the Pars next season, and might hopefully pass the Buffalo Bills on the way back up.

Will be interested to see how we perform against the League One clubs now. May the best team win. Unless it's Morten; they can GTF :P

Edited for Morten, one last time ;)

Gutted Livi stayed up but glad we don't need to go to cowdens bombsite next year.

All the best to alloa in the playoffs and hope you can stay in the championship.

Hopefully the Marshall thing was caught on camera for the lols.

Congratulations Alloa deserved winners and could have won by a far greater margin. Good luck in the play offs I am sure you will be fine.

From a Cowden perspective one of the most gutless, shambolic performances I have seen in all my years an embarrassment a complete rethink required ahead of next season.

Well done to Livingston too remarkable run and deserved survival. I listened to Mark Burchill on the radio whilst driving back really engaging and a talented young manager who will serve you well.

Great performance by the wasps today! Glad we stepped up to the plate when required!

Actually thought the cowdens fans treatment of Marshall was disgusting prior to his boot out the park, the whole team was shite, not just one player.

Confident we can do the business in the playoffs.

Colin Marshall. What a cretin. Hope someone ends him and he never plays football again. I just want to smash his face in. Two boys at end were gonna have a wee word with him.

The two boys at the end was perhaps the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Least Marshall showed some fight today. Two fans trying to get in the tunnel to have a word with him? Absolute joke. Embarrassed their selves.

Archived