Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disaster of a day for Cowdenbeath and a sad day for Cowdenbeath,

Just happy to see the end of this disaster of a season.

Hopefully next season will be better for Cowdenbeath,

Best of Luck to Alloa in the play offs.

Unlucky Cowden hope you bounce right back up. Gutted that Livi got that penalty but into the playoffs we go and do it all over again, Should have got rid of Smith sooner and tried to get Danny in before the cup final.

Clearly not in any way a neutral view but our live updates describe the penalty award as generous.

Clearly not in any way a neutral view but our live updates describe the penalty award as generous.

Will their be highlights? Will have to put myself through the pain of seeing the penalty award.

Alloa were fantastic and bossed us, thoroughly deserved.

Pathetic performance from us. Nicholl is an arsehole.

Colin Marshall. That must be the most unprofessional thing I've ever witnessed at football. Sums up that playing squad.

Sad to say it but I wouldn't be sad if we emptied the whole squad. No time for sentiment.

I'd imagine when the two clowns who attempted to 'go and see Nicholl' after the game, reflect on that decision, they'll see it as something of a low point in their football supporting lives. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

What's this about Marshall having a meltdown on the pitch?

Booted the ball out of play, stuck the finger up to the Cowden fans then applauded the Alloa fans when he was subbed.

I was right next to him when it happened. The ball got shifted wide to him and he slammed it out the stadium and said 'f**k yous'. Our gutless manager didn't even immediately remove him from the field of play.

Apparently he was getting a bit of stick from the fans but so f**k.

Hearing JN sacked

Months too late

Means nuthin now Vince. The damage he has caused could be the end of the club.

Archived