Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit that I'm surprisingly laissez-faire about tomorrow. If we don't win, there'll be no arguments that we deserved to go down. Sort of expecting it, but you never know. Got the feeling that both teams will put on one of their worst performances and fizzle out. The prospect of play-offs does seem like a chore right now, but I'd imagine we'll feel differently if that's our fate by 2pm. No possibility of finishing 8th for us, as Livingston will win.

'Mon the Wasps anyway - one last push and see who's the best of the worst :P

Same with most Alloa fans I think. It's probably because a win doesn't guarantee us safety, whereas it does for Cowdenbeath, hence why their fans seem more up for it. We'd be well up for today's game if the roles had been reversed.

Good luck to the both of you, hope it's not decided by a bad refereeing decision and I hope that the loser ends up in (and wins) the playoffs.

Think there will be a decent attendance?

Just finished my round, look at scores already nervous see we are 1-0 down. Going to be a long hour and a half.

It's not pleasant! Don't think Danny would take great pleasure in relegating Cowdenbeath if it were to happen, genuinely a nice man.

Archived