Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be zombies, we haven't been liquidated. I'd love it if Cowden went down, dump of a ground and lets be honest, with your goals against you deserve it.

You clearly don't understand what is meant by the term Zombie company.

Now toddle off to your own threads and leave the grown ups to talk in peace.

Can't be zombies, we haven't been liquidated. I'd love it if Cowden went down, dump of a ground and lets be honest, with your goals against you deserve it.

Whereas the Energy Assets Arena, to give it it's real romantic football name, is a thing of unique beauty.

Aye the Championship needs a strong Livi. Dump of a ground, your right. But would rather that and being where we are without cheating our way to it though.

This morning, back to head coach. Their announcement and statement regarding the club is well worth a read. Hilarious and delusional at the same time.

So if I read that right they only last a quarter mill last year but are patting themselves on the back for it because it costs so much to run a premier league stadium. Good job that once Livi disappear we'll have a new Livi to laugh at.

It's more mental that an unviable, plastic Zombie club like Livi continues to exist.

As Keegan would say , I'd just love it if they went down, love it.

You'll remember Keegan's ultimate disappointment.

Archived