Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nahh would say most fans don't want him as manager but looks the option we have with us paying him already with us being relegated money will be tight to bring in a new manager.. As a player yes think he could score a few goals for us in league 1 manager hope not... FTP

Nahh would say most fans don't want him as manager but looks the option we have with us paying him already with us being relegated money will be tight to bring in a new manager.. As a player yes think he could score a few goals for us in league 1 manager hope not... FTP

Nish was garbage with our youth team, granted they aren't very good but think he won 2 games in about a year, new guy came in from Stirling Uni in February and won 4/5 games in 2 months or so.

Think nishs attitude is garbage and that's what led to him being constantly criticised. 18 months with us probably had 4/5 good games.

As a manager you want someone who encourages the players, Nish is too busy swagging about to do that.

Just thought I would say well done and thank you to Alloa. I am glad that I won't have to watch football at Central Park next season. Good luck in the playoffs.

This, just a shame CP has been replaced by Cappielow.

Watched a diff occurance from me highland cowden one of the stewards got a hold of one of the lads walking over the pitch pushing him if you noticed quickly moved away whn he got abuse for the support. Get your point tho as the two lads walking over we're abit daft obviously hurting nothing would have happend..

the stewards were trying to shepherd the guys away to the side.the guy tried to move round the steward to resume what he was trying to do.the steward held on to him to keep him from doing this for a few moments.nothing disproportionate in the slightest,the 2 lads should be grateful they weren't lifted

All down 2 board now

Been fantastic IMO (except not sacking the boss)

If they stick together, we'll b fine

Looking forward to good away days

As soon as season tickets out, I'll b renewing

Dropping down a league hasn't done Morton any harm.

100% faith in our board. I'll be buying a season ticket too as soon as they are available.

:lol: What a tosspot.

A quick google brings this also

http://terracepodcast.net/worst-xi-lower-leagues/

Centre Midfield - Colin Marshall

Probably not the worst talent wise, but most certainly one of the worst players I have ever seen attitude wise. Played seven games for us in 2006, leaving before the end of August after storming off because he was subbed in a 3-1 defeat to Arbroath. I was glad to see the back of him as he wasn't really contributing much anyway. Somehow got himself contracts in England, Spain and Iceland before joining a team in Japan. Upon reading further on him in Japan, it seems as if he left after a disagreement with the manager, no surprise there. An interview with him claims he was offered a very good contract in Russia and Thailand but they 'fell through' and wouldn't join teams in Scotland as the football here is 'financially ruined'. Good to see he isn't the egotistical twat he was before then.

If only there was a general Cowdung thread.

Gie them a break; some serious shellshock going on in Fife right now.

Doesn't explain the mania throughout the rest of the season, right enough.

Really don't get the negativity on here towards Marshall. Saturday aside I thought he put in a good shift for us and was a strong player. I also think we had other good players who I wouldn't mind seeing back here next season. I think under new management we would do well.

All down 2 board now

Been fantastic IMO (except not sacking the boss)

If they stick together, we'll b fine

Looking forward to good away days

As soon as season tickets out, I'll b renewing

Not too many good away days in League 1 Vince, long journeys to Peterhead and Ayr and possibly Stranraer. I think my days of long journeys are behind me, only highlight would be the games at EEP.

Not too many good away days in League 1 Vince, long journeys to Peterhead and Ayr and possibly Stranraer. I think my days of long journeys are behind me, only highlight would be the games at EEP.

The opposite side of the coin is - if we had stayed up it would mean that Alloa were down. We would be the whipping boys again in this division. I know the finances are the major reason for staying up but another season of gubbings would be just as bad if not worse than this season. St.Mirren/Motherwell/Ibrox/ Easter Rd./ Grangemouth/Dumfries/Greenock.

Apart from Edinburgh I really don't want to go to these places to see Cowden further humiliated. I see enough of them thru my work.

Whoever wins the playoffs have a long hard season in front of them and probable automatic relegation.

Archived