Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye and getting humped 4-0 by us earlier in the season didn't help you much either. :D

True but I think it's pretty obvious that the last game at the Recs was a turning point. Congratulations on your great escape anyway and good luck with your next administration.

True but I think it's pretty obvious that the last game at the Recs was a turning point. Congratulations on your great escape anyway and good luck with your next administration.

They are not out the woods yet. Neil Wankin has still to get rid of his shares before they can sign or resign any player.

That was our own fault entirely, we had them pretty much dead and buried a few weeks back only to concede a shitey late goal. The boost they took from that and our non performance a week later in the Petrofac Final transformed their season.

Excellent Alloa performance today. Could have scored a few more and never really looked in much danger at the back. Buchanan's goal the pick of them. Lennon coming in has sparked the team and they are making decent performances count. Play-offs will be tough but at least we go into them with some momentum on the back of a nice wee run since the new manager came in.

Condolences to Cowden. Have to say I always felt they had the weakest team by a fair bit, it was always going to be very tough to replace 2 strikers who were amongst the best outside the Premier League and who were so crucial in keeping you up last time. I'd suggest taking it to the last day wasn't a bad achievement from that group of players but it's obvious from the posts on here that it hasn't been a fun season to follow Cowden. Hope you get more enjoyment from your football next season and hopefully we won't be playing you ;)

Can't agree mate. We had an idiot of a manager with a decent bunch of players..Crazy that we were in control of our destiny til this afternoon.

Surely "next franchise relocation"?

Are East Kilbride still looking for someone to fill their outlet opportunity?

Like alot of posts on here well done to Alloa today well deserved indeed out fought us in every position today looked stronger fitter an more hunger for the win.. Will boss the playoff.. Onto cowden we have a very decent core signed up for next season already our new manager for me has to be young an hungry. An Alex cleland or Derek Adams would be my choice for manager.. Glad Nicholl has gone should have been earlier but wasn't the case common sense has won the day today.. Onto Colin Marshall thot the shouts the lad god today to start with we're out of order wasn't the only bad performance today robbo had the worst game in a cowden shirt ave ever saw him have. Fair enough his reaction to the fans was laughable immature an him booting the ball away was an utter disgrace but to single the lad out today was harsh in my opinion a team like cowden should back there players and never boo a player in my opinion at the end of the day it's the manager fault for me we are in this mess an should have been sacked a long time ago.. FTP!!!

A lot of posts about the manager being sacked after the game and wishes etc for a new manager in terms of type etc. I haven't seen anything official to state that a Jimmy Nicholl is no longer Cowdenbeath manager so appreciate if anyone could direct me to confirmed sources.

A lot of posts about the manager being sacked after the game and wishes etc for a new manager in terms of type etc. I haven't seen anything official to state that a Jimmy Nicholl is no longer Cowdenbeath manager so appreciate if anyone could direct me to confirmed sources.

Nothing on Twitter or the OS so it's all wishful thinking.

Jimmy said after the game there would be changes

In my view Cowden need a change in management

You heard in hear first . Jimmy to be named new no 2 to James Fowler at Qos

we heard jimmy had gone by 3pm today from a very good source but keep trying ya fuckwit.

Like alot of posts on here well done to Alloa today well deserved indeed out fought us in every position today looked stronger fitter an more hunger for the win.. Will boss the playoff.. Onto cowden we have a very decent core signed up for next season already our new manager for me has to be young an hungry. An Alex cleland or Derek Adams would be my choice for manager.. Glad Nicholl has gone should have been earlier but wasn't the case common sense has won the day today.. Onto Colin Marshall thot the shouts the lad god today to start with we're out of order wasn't the only bad performance today robbo had the worst game in a cowden shirt ave ever saw him have. Fair enough his reaction to the fans was laughable immature an him booting the ball away was an utter disgrace but to single the lad out today was harsh in my opinion a team like cowden should back there players and never boo a player in my opinion at the end of the day it's the manager fault for me we are in this mess an should have been sacked a long time ago.. FTP!!!

have to agree the shouts aimed only at marshall seemed unjustified. we were crap as a team not any individuals fault.

toshney our best player for me yet his quality in the final 3rd was poor which highlights our inadequicies.

HOWEVER, Marshall can not react the way he did. firstly shouting and swearing at the fans gets more fans on his back. then continually sticking the middle finger up at the fans is so disrespectful of a professional. finally booting the ball out of the stadium when placed to cross it into the box, well i have never seen anything so pathetic in professional football in my life. what a helmet.

marshall has lost the plot for me and if im being honest i perceive him as a player who thinks he is better than he actually is.

if the pars could get their act together next season he could be a good player for them in league 1 if they had other players doing the damage. think the championship is a level too good for him.

As far as I understand it Jimmy hasn't been sacked. His contract is up soon and I'm guessing it just wont be renewed. Why sack him when he's in his last month anyway?

Archived