Wasps vs Coos At (more or less) High Noon

I fancy Livi to win so...

For Cowdenbeath this is winner takes all.

Alloa only need a point to condemn Cowden to at best the play offs or worse just simply down.

Any combination of bottom three is still possible.

Do the decent thing and just win this one. Recent form, the Livi game aside, I fancy Cowden to do so.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our results since Danny took charge have been good 4 points from 9 and no one really expected a win today anyway although Livi have thrown a spanner in the works with that win I still think whoever wins this game can get 8th hopefully QOS put in a performance against Livi next week and condemn them to league 1. 2-0 win Buchanan and Flannigan to score.

Alloa only need a point to condemn Cowden to at best the play offs or worse just simply down.

Do the decent thing and just win this one. Recent form, the Livi game aside, I fancy Cowden to do so.

If Alloa get a point......so will Cowden! Hence, the play-offs for you guys at worst. If Queens avoid defeat with Livi (unlikely) then it'll be enough to keep you up outright.

We can't go down if Alloa get a point.

Our results since Danny took charge have been good 4 points from 9 and no one really expected a win today anyway although Livi have thrown a spanner in the works with that win I still think whoever wins this game can get 8th hopefully QOS put in a performance against Livi next week and condemn them to league 1. 2-0 win Buchanan and Flannigan to score.

If we win, we are guaranteed 8th.

To lessen the blow if it comes, I'm putting a large bet on livvy. Absolute stick on and should be good price. Queens will rest any decent player they have and throw in kids.

All down to the shoot out at the dentist drill stadium to see who stays up. Too close to call imo. After today, we are due a decent referee and maybe our first pen of the season.

To lessen the blow if it comes, I'm putting a large bet on livvy. Absolute stick on and should be good price. Queens will rest any decent player they have and throw in kids.

All down to the shoot out at the dentist drill stadium to see who stays up. Too close to call imo. After today, we are due a decent referee and maybe our first pen of the season.

Had a £3 treble on today, Morton 6/4 Livingston 21/10 Fulham 10/3.

Check out the end of the Fulham - Boro game on SSN if you can :lol::thumsup2

£100.75 back for that treble. Also had a £3 quad on with the same 3 teams plus QPR (11/8) who missed a penalty. £239.28 £0 :(

Edit: I'm not even sure if we've had a penalty this season either.

Hopefully we can relegate the franchise for you guys, no bob mchugh this season though!

Okay first things first... it's Sir Robert McHugh.

Secondly, good luck in the play-offs. Really hope you guys do it, although odds are certainly against you.

Lastly, if you guys don't get promoted then surely you'd rather have Alloa or Cowdenbeath in your league next season instead hence don't just relegate the franchise for our benefit, relegate them for your own too. :thumsup2

Top bit spot on ,there will be a few debuts made next week .

Its do or die confitdent of a home win but not sure Qos Will try a leg just like shity rovers the day

Play offs for us livi to survive cowdung down

See u all Sat . Bucks to get the winner and Danny to do. A Jig on the touchline

Its do or die confitdent of a home win but not sure Qos Will try a leg just like shity rovers the day

Play offs for us livi to survive cowdung down

See u all Sat . Bucks to get the winner and Danny to do. A Jig on the touchline

You taking an English grammar course during the summer?

Holmes, due to his booking for dissent last week, is suspended for this. Although he's had a bit of an indifferent season, he has been on good form the last few weeks and will be a big miss for us.

Is anyone else injured/suspended for this one (both teams)?

What's the situation with Simmons?

Archived