Record-breaking Champions Hearts v Shambolic Sevco, 02/05/2015

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevco to beat two teams that outperformed them head to head this season and then beat a Premiership team to get promoted?

Need to get those handshakes right and stop playing shoehorn.

I`m in all honesty not expecting it but how good it would be to progress through the play-offs.

Bring it on anyway. Nothing to lose.

I'm glad it's fallen this way, but I can't for the life of me, see us coming through all these ties.

I can't really see us triumphing in the first one either to be honest, but doing so would be so sweet.

I'm glad it's fallen this way, but I can't for the life of me, see us coming through all these ties. I can't really see us triumphing in the first one either to be honest, but doing so would be so sweet.

I'll be completely honest, I see the 11th placed Premiership staying up.

Anyway as I was at the game I didn't get the benefit of replays regarding what looked, albeit from80 yards, like a clear red for Bell and penalty for Hearts just before the 2nd goal.

I understand from posts on here that everyone who doesn't support Rangers that my viewing was broadly accurate while the remaining viewers of the replays saw it as a dive and second yellow for Sow

The question is:

Which of our clubs should send a whining bitch letter to the SFA asking for it to be "Explained"?

I almost wish we'd drawn.

EC12crying%20bear.jpg

No chance Forever Hibs......I'm certain you're gutted Hibs & Hearts didnt lose just so you could show off that chip on your shoulder....

Anyway as I was at the game I didn't get the benefit of replays regarding what looked, albeit from80 yards, like a clear red for Bell and penalty for Hearts just before the 2nd goal.

I understand from posts on here that everyone who doesn't support Rangers that my viewing was broadly accurate while the remaining viewers of the replays saw it as a dive and second yellow for Sow

The question is:

Which of our clubs should send a whining bitch letter to the SFA asking for it to be "Explained"?

I was already writing a letter, insisting on Bell's suspension for the play-offs, when I saw the half-time replays, showing that he clearly got hands on the ball.

I'd already shouted the wife down the stairs to watch this outrageous injustice, but I'm afraid I've got to admit that the officials actually got it right.

No penalty.

Just back from the game, i thought Hearts were the better team first half and were unlucky to be two down at half time. Patterson put in a bit of a lunge that was let go and without the benefit of a replay i think it was a pen, looked to play man then ball from my position.

Second half was a scrappy affair until McCall decided to shut up shop and should take the blame for the result. Miller somehow avoided two yellows, Mcgregor was probably MotM.

ETA. Fair play to the few Rangers fans who stayed to clap us lift the trophy, nice touch.

Archived