Ayrshire District League D-Day

der73

Saturday April 25, the day the Ayrshire District League title is decided. It's a straight fight between Ardrossan and Kilwinning. Ardrossan are away to Darvel, and Kilwinning are away to Lugar. Ardrossan are 3 points ahead and only need a point for the title. Kilwinning need to win and hope Ardrossan lose.

Should be a good day tomorrow. Darvel are no mugs, so we have to be at our best. No disrespect to Lugar, but I think Kilwinning will beat them. Getting nervous

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will need to get something out of that game with Darvel as Kilwinning shouldn't slip up. Having said that surely the Winton team will be so fired up and focused! No team wants an opponent to come to their patch and win the league but if Winton's mentality is right they should get over the line.

Breaking news--- Lugar have brought in Lionel Messi for tomorrow's game against Kilwinning

Maybe the two linesmen are an attempt to stop things getting messy. Anyway I spent the day with Paddy today and he might have to play as we only have eight fit players and six of them are going to a stag do tonight but that won't stop us trying|

Maybe the two linesmen are an attempt to stop things getting messy. Anyway I spent the day with Paddy today and he might have to play as we only have eight fit players and six of them are going to a stag do tonight but that won't stop us trying|

HA HA MAY BE WINTON WILL PLAY AGAINST A TEN MAN TEAM MON THE WINTON EASY

If Darvel were still in hunt would you be so flippant ?

Poor patter mate.

Archived