Team of the year

A Newton team with four 16 year olds and one sub.

If Newton had played Wigtown in the league last month on half a decent pitch they'd have beaten them.

It's all ifs and burrs, but no team goes in to a cup final uninterested.

Just saying that's the way it looked from an outsiders perspective! I'll say that Newton do seem quite shit though

Just ask Dalbeattie Star, Threave Rovers ,EDU Sports, Wigtown et al and they will tell you how " quite shite" they are.

Results speak for themselves.

Just a bad nite for wigtown still had chances to draw/win game tho, cant think of the 4 16 year olds playing for newton tho

I was told that the lad that came on as a late sub and did f**k all was 16 but apart from that I don't think there were any more

Just saying that's the way it looked from an outsiders perspective! I'll say that Newton do seem quite shit though

Steady on, I'll decide what it looked like from my perspective!!!

Good to see that Wigtown has internet access again, it seemed to go down right after the cup final!??????

Steady on, I'll decide what it looked like from my perspective!!!

Good to see that Wigtown has internet access again, it seemed to go down right after the cup final!??????

News to me that Wigtown had lost internet. Feel for them. However in Dumfries we have been with internet for a while

Prodigy sounds like a twisted soul.

As a matter of interest how many times has your team been beaten by N/S this season?

MY TEAM beat Newton once this season! First team to beat them this season in the league.

MY TEAM beat Newton once this season! First team to beat them this season in the league.

Welcome! ,You are a member of quite an exclusive club!

Archived