Dumpfermline Pathetic versus Forfar (hopefully) Athletic.

For the record East end is a cracking ground would love to see it full. Wish away fans were i. The stand opposite the main though.

Gibby51 is a slavering mess

Between gibby51 and tbsouth seem to be trying to compete with others for unoriginal , tedious trolls on here.

Great win already nervous about Saturday. Can't believe we didn't get 12 out of 12 from Dunfermline they have been worse than Stirling against us.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was just a quick way of thanking the fans for continuing to support them this season. When you looked at some of them, I think they'd have preferred to go into the dressing room but I don't have a problem with the players looking to express a bit of gratitude for the support they've had. Which, overall is excellent for this level, and even more so given the season we've had. The levels that our crowds have held up at since the turn of the year has been impressive tbh.

As for the game, a routine away victory and I was just glad it didn't descend into complete humiliation. I felt sorry for Wilson in goal - I think he was caught out with the first but he was sold the second by the calamitous defending in front of him for the second. An absolutely ridiculous goal to concede, though Templeman kept his composure well.

I was infuriated at the penalty. Not at its award, but watching some of our team complain about it. I could see from the other end of the pitch that it was a blatant two-handed shove and an easy award for the referee. No need to do it either.

At least they showed a bit of fight after half-time but it was clear Forfar were happy that they'd done the job and didn't press for more goals. Douglas did make a few good saves from El Bakhtaoui (our best player, and he deserved his goal that was a nice finish) but our first half was a defensive nightmare. Nice touch from big Rab to offer encouragement to Wilson as the teams ran out, and was nice to see some reciprocal applause between away keeper and home fans before kick-off.

Just relieved this season is almost over. Very disappointed and downbeat about the Pars just now, but I'm sure I'll be rejuvenated by the time August comes around.

Well done to Forfar and good luck next Saturday.

A nice, well balanced account. If only there were more.

^^^ head's gone

You have no credibility. You gave the Brechin "diddies" pelters for a week and a half before you played them. Result? 2-0 Brechin. Where was you? No where to be seen. And then you came back with the outstanding stream"Stirling Lolbions". Fucking loser. Back to your mummy cuddles and sabbatical.

Mate I'm not angry. Couldn't be any happier as Forfar could be going up to the Championship unlike Dunfermline!

Why the f**k have you got Hearts as your team?. Seem an awfy mixed up c**t to me.

This Gibby charachter that has surfaced isnt a Forfar fan

Clearly am if I am a season ticket holder at Station Park. Yes I also support Hearts but I can't get down to Edinburgh every week so I go and watch my local team play on a Saturday. When I don't visit Tynecastle

Clearly am if I am a season ticket holder at Station Park. Yes I also support Hearts but I can't get down to Edinburgh every week so I go and watch my local team play on a Saturday when I don't visit Tynecastle

Archived