Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup Final

A.M

Talbot massive favourites for the game and tbh can't see past them, but, as the Glens proved in the Ardagh final earlier in the season, they can be beaten, so there is some hope for Mussy!

Hope it's a good game and a good advert for Junior football!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been really calm about the final ever since we won the semi. Even through our recent spell where we've had a few of dodgy results. Now I just can't wait for tomorrow. Needing a few drinks today so that I can sleep tonight. Talbot may be favourites but favourites don't always win. Tomorrow will be a great day for Musselburgh Athletic and the town. Hopefully it will be the greatest day in the clubs history.

Hope it's a great game to watch for all neutrals.

Mon The Burgh

i think the Talbot are confident of winning maybe to confident ? ok they beat Hurlford in the semi final there biggest challengers for cup glory this season , But to me its shades of 1970 when the great Celtic beat Leeds and then got beat by a bum team Feyenoord in the final ! so i think mussy will win

Awra best to both teams today . For all

My guid pals oot in Talbotia , hope for your sake your team wins, but, I hope the underdog prevails and Mussy can do it.

On any occasion I've been to Mussy or their support have came down to Cumnock , they have been brilliant

May the best team win - noo I'm away shopping as there's feck all on the telly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived