Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup Final

A.M

obviously Talbot will have big crowd there and as for neutrals can't see many travelling from the East to watch it so will have to be the West punters to fill Mussy ends of ground.

Are you coming to support the boys from the East?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No other suitable ground was available. Venue or pitch doesn't make any difference to me, my team is back in the final that's good enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...

The pitch looks a state, should never play a game like this on anything but grass. You'd be better having the final at Newlandsfield, Meadow Park or Linlithgow. Hopefully no injuries in this one, I don't think Pollok have played a game at peasy park in 5 or 6 years without an injury. That said Kilmarnocks pitch should be better.

Looking forward to the game anyway, hopefully a cracker and a Musselburgh win!

how can you say that its to big Talbot will fill 2 stands and Musselburgh and neutrals will fill the other 2 hopefully, can't wait to get my complimentary tickets Alex mills lol

What was the crowd at the last one there?

I'm not trying to put the game down, but I expect about 7k max, if it's a good day.

I really dont care how many are there as long as I am there, people seem to get carried away with attendances,those who want to be there will be there.

I really dont care how many are there as long as I am there, people seem to get carried away with attendances,those who want to be there will be there.

The point is, we should try to maximise the crowd if possible and create a spectacle. St Mirren would have been a far better choice.

If Talbot play and don't underestimate the opposition - then this could well be the most one sided final ever. Despite beating us fairly and squarely over the 2 legs of the semi - Musselburgh can't be described as anything other than a poor but workmanlike team.

But there again finals don't always play out to the pre match form

If Talbot play and don't underestimate the opposition - then this could well be the most one sided final ever. Despite beating us fairly and squarely over the 2 legs of the semi - Musselburgh can't be described as anything other than a poor but workmanlike team.

But there again finals don't always play out to the pre match form

Poor?

Archived