Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup Final

A.M

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Talbot. Enjoyed the game today. Best final in a while, both teams trying to play football and two cracking goals. Musselburgh were better than I thought they were going to be and made a real game of it though they tired in the 2nd half. Was impressed by Smith, Sheerin and no 4 (Myles?). Thought it was a penalty at the game but would like to see it again on the TV.

One minor gripe I had was students not counting as concessions.

Congratulations Auchinleck.

Well Done to Musselburgh on their performance.

Jordyn Sheerin on finishing top Scottish Cup scorer.

Couple of side issues

- Stewards outside the ground who were telling folk you need to have tickets to get in! (Put them and the folk they were telling straight)

- Price of Hospitality including tickets - who many tickets were issued to the folk taking hospitality?

Finally gutted not to have won but on the other hand at least Hill of Beath won yesterday so not all bad

Milliken often gets stick for his touch etc but if there's a player in the juniors with more running power I'd like to see him , first class milky easy my mom

Must admit I thought he was a different class! Did I read it right that the Sun gave Willie Boyd MOM? Just shows how different people see the game thought Willie was ok but a few others from both teams had better performances?

Well done Talbot.

Would have to agree with the general consensus that the right team won (albeit with the help of a highly dubious penalty) but Musselburgh gave a good account of themselves.

Congratulations Auchinleck.

Well Done to Musselburgh on their performance.

Jordyn Sheerin on finishing top Scottish Cup scorer.

Couple of side issues

- Stewards outside the ground who were telling folk you need to have tickets to get in! (Put them and the folk they were telling straight)

- Price of Hospitality including tickets - who many tickets were issued to the folk taking hospitality?

Finally gutted not to have won but on the other hand at least Hill of Beath won yesterday so not all bad

:lol: Okay then!

Not a great game football wise but the two goals in the first half were class. Another great season to be a Talbot fan, they have given me nothing but great memories over the years. Time now for the Monday Club!!

Congratulations to all at Auchinleck on the Cup win that completed the Catalan double ( seems Messi,Neymar et al refused to leave the Nou Camp social club until the Alba transmission was finished :) ) and raised the bar once again in the on-going Talbot success story.

Well done guys !

Gutted again to get that far but if you;re going to get beat, you're as well getting beat by the best. After a ropey start I thought we had the better of it until their man pulled that strike from the top drawer!!!!. Big Jordyn's strike was also out of this world and I think half time came just a bit too soon for us.

From my seat in the stand it looked a penalty but watching it this morning, I'm not convinced. Big Andy's left his leg and left their boy with an easy decision to make. And the ref for that matter. But contact is minimal. We just couldn't get going after that and looked to run out of steam. You can't pick out one player today. Our whole squad (which is as small in numbers as it comes) has been outstanding in the cup this season. Every last one deserves credit for getting this far. Hopefully soon we can make it third time lucky.

Why were a section of the Musselburgh support getting so much attention from the police and stewards in the stand?

Three smoke bombs were let off, the third of which was thrown onto the pitch after Musselburgh scored. I saw three pulled out the crowd and presumably arrested.

Archived