Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup Final

A.M

The venue's what I expected. Kick off time poor though as it could affect the Musselburgh travelling support. Some families with young kids may just watch on tv rather than get home 8pm or later. KO should be not later than 2pm.

BBC Alba games always 4:05pm, IIRC. They don't come on air until 4pm or something like that when they get their bandwith from Cbeebies?!?!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw, thats S Robertson, I told him that at a west region meeting. Just ask your club delegate.

Oh not a wise move . You will feel his wrath now.

Guest brycey

Playing a junior cup final on a 4g pitch shocking decision if u ask me

spot oan bawrush whit a pish decision this is jist gie the cup tae talbot noo whit a farce lol

Guest brycey

Don't care about the venue. Don't care about the time. We are in The Scottish Cup Final. That is all that matters.

think u shood b mussy exile broxburn pit 5 past yous recently n it wisnae grass an absoloot farce tae play the final on 4g this is rite up talbots street tbh

Guest brycey

Brycey, how do you make out, this is up talbots street.

They have played 3 competitive games on astro this season, Largs, petershill & banks of dee.

Hardly a lot of games

weel ee did win awe thae games the park n surface at killie will soot the talbot better than the burra oan the day

think u shood b mussy exile broxburn pit 5 past yous recently n it wisnae grass an absoloot farce tae play the final on 4g this is rite up talbots street tbh

To be fair, I was next for a place in the team that day. Was the week before the first leg of the semi, nowhere near a full team. It's not ideal I know but I'm f****d if I'm going to let the build up to a final be marred by a park. I'm not sure how 4G suits Talbot better, I'm sure you'll tell me, but if you look at the nick of some our SPFL team's parks come June, 4G might not be a bad shout!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing to do with astro, just not a great choice. Far too big and poor choice of venue. Might not bother going.

how can you say that its to big Talbot will fill 2 stands and Musselburgh and neutrals will fill the other 2 hopefully, can't wait to get my complimentary tickets Alex mills lol

how can you say that its to big Talbot will fill 2 stands and Musselburgh and neutrals will fill the other 2 hopefully, can't wait to get my complimentary tickets Alex mills lol

Aye there'll be 18,000 there...

obviously Talbot will have big crowd there and as for neutrals can't see many travelling from the East to watch it so will have to be the West punters to fill Mussy ends of ground.

Archived