The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2015/16

Fucking buzzing, great result, great performance from the team, best game From Aberdeen since January.

And to top off the night I won Au$100, put a dollar on at 101 to 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The results Rijeka got against the likes of Sevilla and Feyenoord is perhaps being over stated. Not to downgrade their achievement but wouldn't be suprised if those teams brought reserve like teams to play Rijeka. In any case a tremendous result and although wouldnt have been suprised at a positive result for Aberdeen I definetly didn't see 3-0.

Who can Aberdeen potentially face if they go through? Someone says they'll be seeded ??

Why on earth would they have taken reserve teams? That's a bit of a weird thing to assume.

The results Rijeka got against the likes of Sevilla and Feyenoord is perhaps being over stated. Not to downgrade their achievement but wouldn't be suprised if those teams brought reserve like teams to play Rijeka. In any case a tremendous result and although wouldnt have been suprised at a positive result for Aberdeen I definetly didn't see 3-0.

Who can Aberdeen potentially face if they go through? Someone says they'll be seeded ??

Sevilla's team when they visited last season:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-16%20at%2022.21.

Maybe not their strongest first XI, but far from a "reserve team".

Fucking buzzing, great result, great performance from the team, best game From Aberdeen since January.

And to top off the night I won Au$100, put a dollar on at 101 to 1

One Dollar? You can take the man out of Aberdeen...

That is a very impressive result. Opposition are the sort that I wouldn't have batted an eyelid or thought negatively if Aberdeen were put out. To win 3-0 is brilliant, well in lads.

Not going to lie, thought we'd get torn apart before the game and didn't see anything to change my mind for the first 15 mins.

We gave them way too much room and way too much respect up until the first water break. After that, just incredible from the Dons. Goodwillie ran himself to death and that lob to MacLean.....

Ward was excellent, Hayes and Logan were both back to being themselves and I am delighted to see Kenny MacLean get his first goal.
Questioned the team selection before the game but Goodwillie gave us the out ball we needed and Petey's header(s) were magnif.

Considine has a massive forehead and Ash Taylor is enormous. Jack put himself under pressure a few times but f**k me I don't care

It aint over yet but if we can play like that again and keep on improving we will definitely win the World Cup this season (or similar).

Impressive result but I would of had Aberdeen down as favourites anyway. I looked at the team and thought wtf with Goodwillie starting. But fair dos to DM and enjoy the draw for the next round.

Archived