The Famous Aberdeen's European Tour 2015/16

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tymoschuck is a poor mans Stuart Duff IMO.

Not great with Tannadive on the Sunday but the team should be back in Abz by Friday lunchtime. Light training maybe on Saturday afternoon and destroy Utd on Sunday.

All this provided we don't Hibs it on Thursday which I am still very wary of.

Cheapest flights for this one are coming in at just under £700.

I reckon it will mostly be Middle East/Asian based Dandies with a few nutters from the North East for this one.

I sourced one from Amsterdam for about 650euro but obviously that was without getting to Schipol. Also looked from Istanbul which was available for about $550 but again without getting to Istanbul. One route I haven't looked at yet is via Dubai but guessing it wouldn't be much cheaper.

Didn't you postpone a league game with us last season because of your euro exploits? Wasn't the first game though.

I think we agreed to it because we were assuming the extra week off would give Thommo enough time to recover from his injury. We know what happened there....

Bit concerned about the first league game if we end up being in Kazakhstan on the Thursday.

Can't see Utd agreeing to a switch if we end up wanting one with it being the first game and they're at home.

Rijeka to sort out first though!

That was on hoor of a bounce. Still in Rijeka, fairly fucked up.

Mental draw. But have noticed there are direct flights from Heathrow, Frankfurt and AMS. All decent 1 hit hubs for ABZ.

Affa distance like.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived