Play off - Kilbirnie Shotts Arthurlie

juniorlegend

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either

1- missed it out by accident and too pig headed to add the fixture in even if it suits both clubs.

2- thinks he is wrapping Shotts in cotton wool until matches become meaningless and they have a full squad.

3- pulls the balls out a hat and if you don't come out then tough shit.

Either

1- missed it out by accident and too pig headed to add the fixture in even if it suits both clubs.

2- thinks he is wrapping Shotts in cotton wool until matches become meaningless and they have a full squad.

3- pulls the balls out a hat and if you don't come out then tough shit.

100% correct. They are down to the bare bones n are missing some influential players and by the looks of it the league is waiting on them been back

See at the end of the day if arthurlie and kilbirnie do there business then all the pressure is on shotts. Can work both ways. Shotts will play Hurlford back to back after they have played a crazy amount of games and could be in there advantage if the league is already over.

Here's a look at all the remaining fixtures:

2/5/15 (2pm)

Hurlford Utd v Clydebank

4/5/15 (7pm)

Hurlford Utd v Arthurlie, Clydebank v Kilbirnie

6/5/15 (7pm)

Hurlford Utd v Troon

9/5/15 (2pm)

Hurlford Utd v Petershill, Arthurlie v Glenafton, Clydebank v Auchinleck

Still to be arranged:

Kilbirnie v Auchinleck, Troon v Shotts, Hurlford Utd v Shotts, Shotts v Hurlford Utd, Auchinleck v Hurlford Utd

I can confirm that Troon asked for a game on May 9th both by email and in person following Thursday's SJFA meeting. I have been advised that Troon playing Shotts on May 9th would leave Hurlford and Shotts playing each other twice in back to back fixtures .This is the reason for the delay.

I expect Shotts will have also requested the fixture and will have received the same answer I did.

It suits no one to be idle as fans, players and committees all hate free weeks but we can only play the fixtures as they are cast.

Hope this puts the conspiracy theories to rest.

I can confirm that Troon asked for a game on May 9th both by email and in person following Thursday's SJFA meeting. I have been advised that Troon playing Shotts on May 9th would leave Hurlford and Shotts playing each other twice in back to back fixtures .This is the reason for the delay.

I expect Shotts will have also requested the fixture and will have received the same answer I did.

It suits no one to be idle as fans, players and committees all hate free weeks but we can only play the fixtures as they are cast.

If it ends up being a mid week fixture to say it would be daft would bd an understatement. Clubs are more likely to get a bigger gate on a saturday. Why would the fixture guy want to deny a club an extra bit of an income is beyond me. Common sense is out the window.

Just relegate all three teams along with bankies and nock and be done with it.

you were not so larky this time last year when it was your team in the same position.

What kind if reason is that? So, they have to play each other twice................so what!

Archived