Play off - Kilbirnie Shotts Arthurlie

juniorlegend

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't like to have to wager my last ten bob on the outcome, could go any of three ways.

Wonder if Cartwright or Nocko would pirice it?

Your spot on its a very hard call. I can see kilbirnie beating bankies n Arthurlie getting something of Glenafton but can't see Shotts picking anything up in their last 3 games.

It will be a success only if we stay up. I still stick by what I said regarding the super first teams. We've still got a chance, albeit a slim one.

I can't see how we can't get get something from the last 3 games, we've already had something from Troon.

to be fair it does happen if you can't see it your not paying attention to fixtures guy..my question for you tho is nothing to do with fixtures conspiracy but do you think any of us have a worry over whoever in playoff

I think it will depend on the circumstances of who ends up in the play off. Looking at recent weeks Cumbernauld are on fire. They started the season well winning the league cup which possibly affected their league form. However they have a good team, score lots of goals and will have had to put an excellent run together to get to the playoffs which means they will be very confident in the play off.

For Shettleston and Pollok, for a long time it looked like that would be the top two (it may still be) but rob Roy hit a bit of form and have signed a couple of good players in the last few weeks. Both Pollok and Shettleston have suffered a bit of a hangover from going out the Scottish and are not playing as well as earlier in the season, if Pollok or Shettleston end up in the play offs I would think it would be a disappointment for both clubs after their start and that would mean they are still not on form so would fancy the premier side to win

If rob Roy end up in the play offs they will fancy their chances v anyone with Sawyers up front who has scored goals against super league sides for the last 18 months.

From the games I have seen this season I don't think there is that big a gulf in the bottom of the premier and top of first, and think I am right in saying the last two years it's been the first side that have went up, so I think any play off game will be a tough one to call.

Just seen the fixtures for 9th May. Our only league remaining is Shotts at home. Cannot understand for the life of me why that game has not been cast! Bizarre situation

Maybe common sense will prevail and the fixture will cast for that day, if not then it leaves it open for all sorts of speculation.

That hasn't been the case though, the Super Premier teams have won the majority of the playoffs.

Only just. I make it 4 Premier wins and 3 super 1st wins since playoffs started, plus Super 1st have won last 2 years. Hope your right though incase we're in it lol.

To save any issues of potential favouritism or downright skullduggery Shotts should be playing Troon on the 9th . They then should play 1 of their other 2 games left before we are scheduled to play our final game v Talbot . Then both teams should kick off at the same time in our final games

It's not if 1 of the 2 of us have a hectic schedule with games to fit in everywhere

It's not rocket science & if we finish in the play off after that then fair enough

But if either ourselves or Shotts kick off in our final game knowing what we need to do before a ball is kicked then the conspiracy theories will really start

LADESIDE

To save any issues of potential favouritism or downright skullduggery Shotts should be playing Troon on the 9th . They then should play 1 of their other 2 games left before we are scheduled to play our final game v Talbot . Then both teams should kick off at the same time in our final games

It's not if 1 of the 2 of us have a hectic schedule with games to fit in everywhere

It's not rocket science & if we finish in the play off after that then fair enough

But if either ourselves or Shotts kick off in our final game knowing what we need to do before a ball is kicked then the conspiracy theories will really start

LADESIDE

What about Arthurlie in all of this? They aren't out the mire yet and they have to play their 3 games before both teams. I think they have been shafted worse out of the 3 teams

Totally agree mate

Perhaps your club should have spoke out about it before now though

After our game v Bankies all 3 sides had 3 games left

No reason why they couldn't have scheduled all the fixtures at the same time

LADESIDE

I agree I think it's ludicrous why Shotts haven't kicked a ball in the league by time Arthurlie has played all their games and kilbirnie need to play Talbot. Am sure they could have fitted their game with Troon in somewhere

I agree I think it's ludicrous why Shotts haven't kicked a ball in the league by time Arthurlie has played all their games and kilbirnie need to play Talbot. Am sure they could have fitted their game with Troon in somewhere

It will give Shotts time to get their players back, and know exactly what they require.

To be fair the scheduling for the fixtures is shambolic year after year, so no point moaning now.

Fecking hell guys, you're makng it sound like we've done something wrong.

Answer me this, who has been kicked out of football for a full season and told by the beaks to start at the bottom tier, for what turned out to be a lot of pish.

Favouritism to Shotts? Don't make me laugh!

The fixtures by your own admissions have been a shambles for a while now.

The cancellation of games during the winter causes a lot of the problems.

Anyone ever discussed summer footy?????

You could argue that Arthurlie are getting Talbot at a good time after playing Glenafton on Monday night. I think they also get Hurlford after they have played a few games in a few days. I know both Arthurlie and shotts are still in the west. Shotts do seem to be getting best deal here after their well publicised injury woes. Also didn't agree with kilbirnie asking to move game v Clydebank however with the way fixtures have been scheduled it makes things a bit fairer. Also for troon they would rather play shotts rather than sitting idle. God knows what they are doing about Ayrshire cup.

Archived