Raith v Livi

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuthbert cannot be #1 next season ... Somebody please go do stats but his goalkeeping tenure must average about 3 goals conceded per game ? Lets not forget this is against bottom of the league to ...

At this moment I'm edging back to Murray can go status and its not making me want to re-knew my season ticket either, horrendous performance.

Sorry but this is fucking disgrace, I feel sorry for the hardy souls that went along to this. Another hammering at the hands of the worst team in the league. It doesn't matter if we have nothing to play for. It's just a shambles. Murray say goodbye please. Another season of utter garbage awaits.

Meaningless game or not, this is disgraceful. Team chucked it after the Falkirk game and have since been uninterested.

The only thing cheering me up is that a good few of themwwon't be here next season. Good riddance.

Meaningless game or not, this is disgraceful. Team chucked it after the Falkirk game and have since been uninterested.

The only thing cheering me up is that a good few of themwwon't be here next season. Good riddance.

Yep. 5 defeats in a row. Can we make it 6 next week at Dumbarton? Really, who cares. We need a human sacrifice. The gods are angry. Murray must go.

Interview will go ... First & foremost we were unlucky .... Players played ok, they worked their socks off (LOL) ... Livi done well to take their chances ... We where unlucky to miss the penalty ... The team will bounce back next week ...

If we don't offer Davie McGurn a new contract, that might be the greatest misjudgement by a Rovers manager in many a year. If he decides he doesn't want to renew because of his own circumstances, that's obviously fine, but Murray should be doing everything in his power to get the man to stay.

Owe you a greenie

If we don't offer Davie McGurn a new contract, that might be the greatest misjudgement by a Rovers manager in many a year. If he decides he doesn't want to renew because of his own circumstances, that's obviously fine, but Murray should be doing everything in his power to get the man to stay.

Think he'll be away - threw his gloves into the crowd at full time.

Grant Murray should be nowhere near our club next year. Other than a purple patch mid - season we have been rotten. Livi tore us to bits today. Our players looked like strangers to each other. The effort was minimal. Murrays team selection is a joke. Elliott, Cuthbert and McKay. WTF. Vaughan should have started. When Elliott got injured Vaughan should have come on. But no Elliott starting was a joke, replacing him with Nade was awful. Elliott only got injured because he is so slow he was late in the challenge. Cuthbert looks terrible. McKay is an imposter. Why are we playing a loan player? We can't possibly be considering offering him a contract.

Livi showed us up today. We were outplayed. Murray will be full of the same shit in his post match interview. Then again the interviewer won't actually ask.any difficult questions either.

If Cuthbert is playing in order to see what he can do in what have effectively been dead rubbers, why the f**k are we persisting with Barry fucking McKay...?

I'd rather see one of our development youths getting a game than that Rangers shyster.

Unfortunate for Elliot getting injured early and he seemed pretty frustrated with it, maybe he was hoping to impress and win a new deal after his goal last week... well if he hadn't been such a diving, whinging, prima-donna for the last 15 months he may have had something sown up by now.

Think he'll be away - threw his gloves into the crowd at full time.

I've said already that McGurn will be at Morton next season in my opinion, however, McGurn gives his gloves away and applauds the fans at the end of every last home game of season, my son got his gloves and a photo with him 3 years ago and by the time I got home folk were on here saying McGurn must be leaving coz he gave some wee boy his gloves...

Archived