What now for Cumnock?

goalmachine

Major rebuilding job required at Townhead. Whoever the manager is one thing is for certain he will need to be given time to build a team. We need to stop sacking managers and maybe for once support them.

I honestly do feel the problem is the support look out the road and want the success that Talbot have, but it's not going to happen, so they need to concentrate on getting a decent team on the park that might be able to challenge. We will never do that if we are constantly sacking managers.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes williamson is still there. I've been to about five or six of there games this season and he only started one of them against beith where he was their best player. Don't know if he's been injured or if the new manager didn't rate him

he came with a big reputation and to be perfectly honest has played about 3 good games in 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not there next year

I've heard from a few good sources that he has several top clubs interested in him so can't be quite as poor season as your your implying.

In my opinion cumnock don't even have the squad to compete in the league their going into. I would try and keep semple lundie williamson and ronald from what I have seen but doubt that very much unless their already contracted for another year

colin williamson came wih this big reputation,big game player, well he must have left it at shotts coz he's worse than a man short.as for love going to t@lbot don't know why tucker would take him while he has wilson,gormley and milky to choose from because he's no better than any of them.

John has failed to attract players from anywhere but wishaw and ayr utd u19's that is quite worrrying considering the teams around about us went and brought in players from the top league to help them fight relegation.

kilbirnie richie barr

troon pat walker/michael reilly

arthurlie chris dallas

glenafton joe andrew

I've heard from a few good sources that he has several top clubs interested in him so can't be quite as poor season as your your implying.

In my opinion cumnock don't even have the squad to compete in the league their going into. I would try and keep semple lundie williamson and ronald from what I have seen but doubt that very much unless their already contracted for another year

Semple signed a two year deal so Nock would be due cash if leaving.

McKnight meant to be going.

Is the young guy who plays wide left midfield/upfront with fair/streaked hair contracted ? Bound to be a couple of clubs looking at him.

can't think who your talking about, love and Williamson are out of contract and are 2 of our highest paid players so I can't see them being there next season

Is the young guy who plays wide left midfield/upfront with fair/streaked hair contracted ? Bound to be a couple of clubs looking at him.

Owen Ronald and I`m sure he is contracted as he hasn't been with the club for that long (maybe at beginning of season I`d need to look back at my programmes but I cannae be bothered... owens a decent player but better on the RHS imo

can't think who your talking about, love and Williamson are out of contract and are 2 of our highest paid players so I can't see them being there next season[/quote

The guy had some pace and drove at defence every chance he got,impressed me but only saw him against us n maybe he was inconsistent or injured often so unable to help relegation fight.

Posted earlier that Nock would have same budget next year rumour/truth?

can't think who your talking about, love and Williamson are out of contract and are 2 of our highest paid players so I can't see them being there next season[/quote

The guy had some pace and drove at defence every chance he got,impressed me but only saw him against us n maybe he was inconsistent or injured often so unable to help relegation fight.

whatever it is!! it should be kept in the committee room and not talked about on any site

it is what it is and will be tough next year as theres quite a few good teams nipping the heels at the super prem with the likes of Rob Roy and Shettleston maybole Cumbernauld and Kilsyth still there next year

haven't got a clue about that but I'd imagine the club probably won't have a budget in place yet

Owen Ronald and I`m sure he is contracted as he hasn't been with the club for that long (maybe at beginning of season I`d need to look back at my programmes but I cannae be bothered... owens a decent player but better on the RHS imo

Cheers poolwizard one for the future anyway and think he played right hand side 2nd half at Beechwood put a couple of great balls along six yard line without any takers.

When we played Cumnock in preseason the only players that impressed me were Semple, Love and McKnight (even though he acts like a bit of a dick on the park) Apart from that they were very ordinary, and not surprised they struggled tbh

When we played Cumnock in preseason the only players that impressed me were Semple, Love and McKnight (even though he acts like a bit of a dick on the park) Apart from that they were very ordinary, and not surprised they struggled tbh

whats your team and your going by a pre-season game to give your thoughts ?

Archived