Cowdenbeath v Hearts 25/04/2015

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ alive, that's brutal. The Cowden fans must be gutted. Was it a penalty or was Charleston playing for laughs again?

My initial thoughts were no but would need to see it again.

Glad McKay got a goal in probably his final game for us.

Perhaps a bit harsh on Cowdenbeath.

Penalty makes no difference.

Win next week and we are safe. Draw and we are likely to be in the play-offs. Lose and we are likely to be relegated.

Although not getting a point today, means Livi only need a draw next week to relegate us if we lose.

Sair yin to lose that. If that was a pen we should have had one for a worse push in the furst half, straight after we should have had one for handball. Charleston couldn't wait to screw us again.

We gave it a go though and a performance like that next week will destroy Alloa.

Penalty makes no difference.

Win next week and we are safe. Draw and we are likely to be in the play-offs. Lose and we are likely to be relegated.

Wrong. If we lose next week and Livi draw, we are down, so yes, the pen might make a difference.

Wrong. If we lose next week and Livi draw, we are down, so yes, the pen might make a difference.

I suspect Livi will win next week as it`s a nothing game for us. That said same applied when we came to you last season so who can tell.

We don`t have the mighty Bob McHugh this season mind you.

Never lost it so much after a game of football.I was bloody raging when the penalty decision was given and probably due to some odd decision given previously given by Charleston.I certainly got caught up in the heat of the moment

Needless to say I stormed out when the Hearts goal went In.Sometimes when staying up means so much to the club you genuinely care about it is hard to hide your passion.

Fingers crossed for a victory at Alloa and all will be well.

It really now is a must win game

Never lost it so much after a game of football.I was bloody raging when the penalty decision was given and probably due to some odd decision given previously given by Charleston.

Needless to say I stormed out when the Hearts goal went In.Sometimes when staying up means so much to the club you genuinely care about it is hard to hide your passion.

jj.png

Archived