• Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go

Hamilton

Paterson McGhee Ozturk McHattie

McKirdy Anderson

Walker El Hassnaoui Nicholson

Sow

And give Oliver, Pallardo and Keatings runouts if possible off the bench. Would like to see McKirdy get a game as there's no pressure. Think we'll win 2-0.

Fine by me. Pretty confident Cowden could get a win against that line-up.

Fine by me. Pretty confident Cowden could get a win against that line-up.

Why? Don't think Hamilton has been involved in a losing team this season. El Hassnaoui and Anderson have both played well in their last two starts against teams better than Cowden and the rest minus Mckirdy and McGhee are all first choice.

There's almost no chance of Mckirdy starting either but I'd like to see him get a run out.

Not saying you couldn't win btw, just not sure why you'd be confident. The hunger of these players would make me more confident than if we fielded our strongest 11 going by the last few times they've played together.

Out of interest who's your mate who plays for City? Been at a few of their midweek games this season, shame the play off game is on at the same time as our game would have liked to have seen that.

Allum.

I've not watched them at all, it's just easier to make this game and there's something to be played for.

Allum.

I've not watched them at all, it's just easier to make this game and there's something to be played for.

Ross has done well for City scored quite a few goals, prone to getting sent off though :lol: enjoy your game.

Not saying you couldn't win btw, just not sure why you'd be confident. The hunger of these players would make me more confident than if we fielded our strongest 11 going by the last few times they've played together.

We are not confident in any way shape or form. We live in hope though.

Just trying to convince myself :-) Do feel,however there are a few guys in there who are still to prove themselves. Don't suppose McKirdy will start but wouldn't mind if he did. Although undoubtedly a talent, probably not quite ready for this level.

Archived