Cowdenbeath v Hearts 25/04/2015

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhhh, the Brewsters might be reading this. But then again, they wouldn't understand the meaning of accounts or receipt !

The fire happened long before the Brewster's had even heard of Cowdenbeath.

I'd go

Hamilton

Paterson McGhee Ozturk McHattie

McKirdy Anderson

Walker El Hassnaoui Nicholson

Sow

And give Oliver, Pallardo and Keatings runouts if possible off the bench. Would like to see McKirdy get a game as there's no pressure. Think we'll win 2-0.

Wilson and Eckersley miss out due to suspension, and Alexander, King, and Buaben miss out due to injury. Carrick played 40 minutes of a development game the other day, but it's probably too soon for him to be involved, so something like:

Gallacher

Paterson - Ozturk - McGhee - McHattie

Waker - Pallardo - Anderson - Nicholson

El Hass - Sow

Subs: Hamilton, McKay, Gomis, Keatings, Zeefuik, Oliver, McKirdy.

Hopefully Nicholl doesn't f*ck about with the formation because of the defeat to Livingston. The 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 if you prefer) is the best suited to the players currently at the club.

Hopefully he doesn't turn up.

I think a few may head along to see Edinburgh City take on Brora as well. A more interesting game for many of the Edinburgh contingent tbh.

I'm actually considering this myself, my mate plays for city and The Hearts players are playing games like friendlies.

I'm actually considering this myself, my mate plays for city and The Hearts players are playing games like friendlies.

Out of interest who's your mate who plays for City? Been at a few of their midweek games this season, shame the play off game is on at the same time as our game would have liked to have seen that.

Archived