• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pepper is out for the season. I reckon we'll line up as:

Gaston

Kilday Crighton :( Lamie Russell

S McCluskey O'Ware Forbes J McCluskey

Peaso McManus

Stefan will need to play on the same side as Willie Gibson as he can run all day and hopefully keep him quiet.

Not keen on Jamie playing on the left but we have no one else. I think Peaso will start just down to his experience in bigger games.

I agree with your likely team selection. I was just postulating what I would go for as I am inclined to think that having two natural central midfielders is better than one plus a centre half doing his best!

If I remember last time at Cappielow, O'Ware man marked Gibson and effectively snuffed him out although that did not work at Stair Park. To be fair, there's only 4 maybe 5 of the team that started that day likely to play tomorrow.

I agree with your likely team selection. I was just postulating what I would go for as I am inclined to think that having two natural central midfielders is better than one plus a centre half doing his best!

If I remember last time at Cappielow, O'Ware man marked Gibson and effectively snuffed him out although that did not work at Stair Park. To be fair, there's only 4 maybe 5 of the team that started that day likely to play tomorrow.

Gibson plays on the wing does he not?

O'Ware was up against Bell and Aitken in the middle.

I think the team will be the one Scosha posted.

This as one of your posters mentioned is Stranaer v Morton thread .But last three days posts are mainly all about Morton's ex managers, and why they were sacked. Do you guys not want to post about the main event, the game tomorrow?.or is squeaky bums kicking in.

To be fair, your supporters have only posted eight times in the last four pages. Thought you'd all given up!

And it was one of your fans who was daft enough to ask if Morton fans are happy with their manager - that's what set the thread off on that tangent.

I'd expect us to lose if he fields Jamie McCluskey, he doesn't provide enough hard work or defensive qualities for this sort of game. I suspect (and/or hope) that he'll revert to the Dunfermline line-up and drop him to the bench.

To be fair, your supporters have only posted eight times in the last four pages. Thought you'd all given up!

And it was one of your fans who was daft enough to ask if Morton fans are happy with their manager - that's what set the thread off on that tangent.

True

I'd expect us to lose if he fields Jamie McCluskey, he doesn't provide enough hard work or defensive qualities for this sort of game. I suspect (and/or hope) that he'll revert to the Dunfermline line-up and drop him to the bench.

Found that evidence yet, sunshine? Or is it gonna be a long wait? :whistle

Somehow I think it is..............

I am waiting on Morton winning the league for 7 grand, will be 11 grand if Burnley get relegated. I am confident Morton can get the 3 points tomorrow!

I think that's more than we get for actually winning the league.

'Struth, that looks awful. Bet those 2 will feel quite honoured to be part of the big end-of-season clearout.

Well that's clearly not gonna happen. Tidser (left) signed up until end of 2016/17 season. Peaso (right) signed until end of next season. Nice try though.

Archived