Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

You lost your club!!!

And now have a Clumpany!

gv0yY.png

Amy particular reason you are trolling this thread? other than envy of course.

So, any Caley fan over 27 like to share who their first team was? Thistle, Caley, rangers, Celtic. Mon boys spill the beans

I supported players rather than teams when I was wee... Guiseppe Signori and Faustino Asprilla being the main ones, thanks to televised Gazetta Football Italia. I started supporting ICT after my Dons supporting dad took me to a Caledonian Thistle v Aberdeen pre-season friendly in one of the first seasons in the old third division.

I supported players rather than teams when I was wee... Guiseppe Signori and Faustino Asprilla being the main ones, thanks to televised Gazetta Football Italia. I started supporting ICT after my Dons supporting dad took me to a Caledonian Thistle v Aberdeen pre-season friendly in one of the first seasons in the old third division.

That friendly was the first game my dad took my sister to. It sticks in my mind as into the second half Aberdeen scored and she jumped up and cheered as she didn't know they changed ends at half time!

Any of my fellow Falkirk fans want to take a stab at predicting our lineup?

McDonald

Duffle McCracken Grant Leahy

Smith Vaulks Taiwo Sibbald Alston

Loy

Subs

Cooper

O'Hara

Muirhead

Morgan

Dick

Bowman

What!!! Have you no got a big bridge and a castle?

Yes, two, Kincardine & Clackmannanshire. Oh, and Airth, Plean & Blackness castles.

Now, Roman Wall's, got any of them? As we've a canal more then Sneck as well.

I'd go with

MacDonald

Duffie McCracken Grant Leahy

Alston Vaulks Taiwo Cooper

Sibbs

Loy

I'd trust Alston on the right to track back with Shinnie and give Duffie a hand defensively more than I would Smith.

Just don't see Cooper playing although I actually think there is a player in there. You are right on Smith though