Sign in to follow this  
Ned Nederlander

Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

P1 and P2 make up the 1500 that were sold out as part of the initial 10,000. P3 is on sale just now.

Thanks.????

u4QtBDY.png

Updated. Hopefully there's a wee surge in our sales with the Cup touring the city this week.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

JCQZh3Q.png

Updated. Hopefully there's a wee surge in our sales with the Cup touring the city this week.

. ????????????nicely done bud

u4QtBDY.png

Looking good

When your updating it next, A5 is 1/2 sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Bit pissed off they're selling South Stand tickets now when I got B6 as the only section available at 9.30 last Monday morning. When I say 9.30, it was 12 by the time of my last click. At least I should be able to see what's happening though unless a jumbotron gets in the way, row AAA. :)

Edited by welshbairn

Bit pissed off they're selling South Stand tickets now when I got B6 as the only section available at 9.30 last Monday morning. When I say 9.30, it was 12 by the time of my last click. At least I should be able to see what's happening though unless a jumbotron gets in the way, row AAA. :)

Blame the SFA mate. I'm told we were not to get any additional south stand tickets until over 1/2 of the West stand was sold. Which happened on Tuesday I think.

KRiPUmi.png

P1 and P2 are sponsor freebie seats apparently so it must be P4 you lot have sold.

I know some Falkirk fans in P1 who bought from the ticket office so I don't think that's right

I know some Falkirk fans in P1 who bought from the ticket office so I don't think that's right

That section might be split then as some of it is designated for "Media, Competitions and Charities".

That section might be split then as some of it is designated for "Media, Competitions and Charities".

Possibly. I know P2 has been sold to Falkirk supporters only though as buses bought seats their from day 1 of sales

VIP hospitality for KiwiDB, may as well do it properly after such a long journey.

20,276km I worked it out at :D

P1 and P2 were definitely for Falkirk supporters. No comps are in those areas.

I've been in P2 in each of our last 3 trips to Hampden. Looking forward to a totally different perspective in C2 this time.

I've been in P2 in each of our last 3 trips to Hampden. Looking forward to a totally different perspective in C2 this time.

Same

Doesn't matter how many we sell, I'm willing to bet that the tv cameras will be turned onto empty seats on the day whilst the commentators witter on about the bigot sisters not being there.

P1 and P2 were definitely for Falkirk supporters. No comps are in those areas.

There will be other member clubs comps at the back of them. That was the case when we were in the cup final and I imagine it still is. Certainly I have a couple for I6 which is the Inverness side equivalent of P1. It will be the cushioned seat area that is comps rather than the plastic ones I would guess.