Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Bit pissed off they're selling South Stand tickets now when I got B6 as the only section available at 9.30 last Monday morning. When I say 9.30, it was 12 by the time of my last click. At least I should be able to see what's happening though unless a jumbotron gets in the way, row AAA. :)

The view should be OK from there. I was in a similar spot in the A section for the semi v Celtic and got a perfect view of Meekings "unintentional" handball, Gordon's sending off and Raven's winner :)

We also got away with standing in the end, after the Nazis sacrificed the required amount of unlucky souls during the first half

After watching Hibs display last night, I am the opposite. They were off the pace after two weeks away. Then again, I am never positive about anything. Expect the unexpected and all that.

Hibs started like a team possessed.

Why Farid was benched behind Malonga is a great mystery to me.

Ooft !! I really wasn't expecting to see him play next week - fantastic news.

My preference would be to save him for the last 20 minutes and extra time if need be. I'd go 4-5-1, put Botti up front and tell him to run his heart out, and then once he's a burst baw put Rory on to nick the winner.

My preference would be to save him for the last 20 minutes and extra time if need be. I'd go 4-5-1, put Botti up front and tell him to run his heart out, and then once he's a burst baw put Rory on to nick the winner.

Anytime botti has started he's not looked arsed, rather Morgan started than him, bring him and Loy on

Or just start Loy cause he'll be fully fit :)

So Bairns have the Shed booked?

Where are the Jags gathering?

Is the QP social club going to be open?

Looking forward to this.

It'll be nice to round off my football season with a meaningful game!

Bought my ticket yesterday, South Stand, Lower I-3.

Going by what I saw on the computer in the cabin at the TCS all the North Stand is completely sold out, even the one seats on their own and they had completely sold F-1 to F-3 in the East Stand. Tickets for F-4 to F-7 were the ones up for grabs, most of F-4 and F-5 have gone. Also all I-4 and I-5 have gone in the South Stand and I-3 and I-2 are being sold, half of I-3 has already gone.

I'd be surprised if the two sections of Inverness supporters join up the East Stand. I think the majority of Inverness supporters have their tickets already, but maybe there might be a few more turning up and also neutrals if tickets for a couple of the G sections of the ground are made available at the Hampden ticket offices on the day.

I think Falkirk and ourselves are looking at around 30,000 attendance for the final, maybe slightly above, which for both clubs is a great turnout.

Can't see us being much short of 20k

Good to hear Inverness is backing their team.

You've had a cracking season and the place really should be behind Yogi.