Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

I see if Caley win they'll go into the second round of the Europa League instead of the first. Anyone know which round Falkirk would enter if they win?

The cup winners, regardless of who that is, go into the second round. The highest placed league team which is NOT already in Europe (Caley if we win, St J if Caley win) go into round 1 alongside Aberdeen

Caley team

------------------------------Esson--------------------------

---Raven-----Meekings----------Devine------Shinnie---

------------------Draper-------------Tansey-----------------

----Williams--------------Christie------------Watkins-----

--------------------------Ofere---------------------------------

Tickets bought today. I vowed never to go to a Scottish cup final until we played in one and I was pitch side last season so this year I'm using my debentures rather than being behind each goals.

Obviously I now want ICT to win to give Saints 4 European seasons in a row but I'm looking forward to a good game. Something like my last neutral final at Hampden will do when the UEFA cup final went to penalties after a 3-3 draw.

Edited by realmadrid

The positivity of some Falkirk fans on this thread is just too much took take at times..

I genuinely don't fancy us but we will make it difficult for ICT. They are not third top of the Premiership for no reason and likewise us being halfway up the Championship.

However there will have been far bigger shocks before and we have beaten better teams than ICT with us having a poorer team so it is not a foregone conclusion we will lose. I think we have a 3.5 in 10 chance. Loy being fit is a huge bonus and I trust Houston will have done his homework. ICT keeper is dodgy and we have to put pressure on him.

Heard Marley Watkins was an injury doubt?

Looking forward to the game, in the Falkirk end but want Caley to win.

He was listed as a sub in the Celtic game, but didn't do any warming up. I'm assuming he was just there as an emergency rather than be risked.

Even if he was injured, it's one area that we would be well covered. Ofere up front with Christie just off him. Then any two of Ross, Doran and Williams taking up the two wide positions left over.

Edited by RossP