Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Haven't we sold all of our South Stand tickets so that would include P4.

We've sold 1500 South stand. No idea what sections are involved.

Anyone on here bought South stand and can tell us?

We've also sold 4,500 North (all of section C) and 9,500 West (All of B and half of A)

We've sold 1500 South stand. No idea what sections are involved.

Anyone on here bought South stand and can tell us?

We've also sold 4,500 North (all of section C) and 9,500 West (All of B and half of A)

P1 and P2 make up the 1500 that were sold out as part of the initial 10,000. P3 is on sale just now.

Bit pissed off they're selling South Stand tickets now when I got B6 as the only section available at 9.30 last Monday morning. When I say 9.30, it was 12 by the time of my last click. At least I should be able to see what's happening though unless a jumbotron gets in the way, row AAA. :)

Edited by welshbairn

Bit pissed off they're selling South Stand tickets now when I got B6 as the only section available at 9.30 last Monday morning. When I say 9.30, it was 12 by the time of my last click. At least I should be able to see what's happening though unless a jumbotron gets in the way, row AAA. :)

Blame the SFA mate. I'm told we were not to get any additional south stand tickets until over 1/2 of the West stand was sold. Which happened on Tuesday I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

KRiPUmi.png

P1 and P2 are sponsor freebie seats apparently so it must be P4 you lot have sold.

I know some Falkirk fans in P1 who bought from the ticket office so I don't think that's right

I know some Falkirk fans in P1 who bought from the ticket office so I don't think that's right

That section might be split then as some of it is designated for "Media, Competitions and Charities".

That section might be split then as some of it is designated for "Media, Competitions and Charities".

Possibly. I know P2 has been sold to Falkirk supporters only though as buses bought seats their from day 1 of sales