Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Winner of the Scottish Cup will enter the Europa League qualifiers in Round 2, if Inverness Caley Thistle lose we will enter at Round 1. Falkirk won't qualify if they lose, either Dundee Utd or St.Johnstone (team that finishes 4th in the Premiership) will enter the Europa League qualifiers at Round 1 instead.

NSS

Especially when ICT have a 1 in 4 win record against us. They are still heavy favorites but at 11/4 we are the value certainly. We have been heavy underdogs in the 1/4 and semi finals so it won't bother Falkirk

I wonder if Hughes will have one of his famous meltdowns like he allegedly had before the relegation clash in 2009?

I wouldn't say we were "heavy underdogs" at Dumfries

I actually said before the game that I'd take a replay but even then it wasn't a major shock that we won

I'm nervous as hell for this. I just know the Bairns are going to come out all guns blazing and go an early goal up.

Go an early goal up, and immediately our fans get stuck right into winding up Yogi, making eventual defeat all the more painful.

I wouldn't say we were "heavy underdogs" at Dumfries

I actually said before the game that I'd take a replay but even then it wasn't a major shock that we won

Neither did I but the bookies did.

Is there a student option for tickets on the SFA website that I'm not seeing?

Only allowing me to buy an Adult, U16 or Senior Citizen ticket.

You are not going to support your manky neighbours are you?

Just wondering if North stand will be all standing for falkirk fans? So if there are people who want to stand next to each other shouldn't be a problem

Hopefully. I stand there at Scotland games and have never had a problem. Noticed most teams recently that take this stand at cup games generally have it allocated for standing. Some old biddy up the back will no doubt kick off though