"Whit? There are other games on, you say? Aye, kick off when you like, whatever. Now that the season's over, I don't expect anyone will mind if you give it a dinghy, to be honest. What did you say your team's name is again?"

Funny that for the past 3 years not a jot about a sponsor, but as soon as sevco are within sniffing distance of the prem (let's hope QOTS put a stop to that) donkeycaster comes out and says a potential sponsor has been found

Hopefully someone will take him to task re this quote "" and the continuing uncertainty generally within the game hasn't helped either."

What uncertainty?

The games doing great, different teams wining this, crowd are up on the East Coast.

Does he mean "The continuing uncertainty at Rangers?"

• 3 weeks later...

Heard him on sportsound from the podcast from Wednesday night. The guy was well out of his depth and basically passed any blame to the clubs. I thought the journalists on the show really could have asked him more about the league sponsor fiasco. He went on about it being the largest deal in history covering all 42 teams but no one pressed him on if it really was in relative terms and also while this may be biggest deal could they have not taken less and made more if they were covered during the time of having no sponsor. He mentioned that some sponsors were not ethical but not say what types of companies were deemed so but a betting one is. When the leagues merged they really should have brought in someone new. It would be good if they could do a fans forum show with the SPFL board that has I think 4 premiership, 2 championship and 1 each from league 1 and 2. I seen a fans forum from the elite ice hockey league recently and it was good because you got the views of owners/chairman but they did say where they disagreed on and explain the compromises they make etc

• 3 weeks later...

Archived