Micky sacked !

colinmc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shame if the young lads are getting the blame as they are doing their best and its not their fault the 1st team is short on players

also most of the under 20s were last season playing for one of the worst teams at under 19 level or were not even in the first 11 for their respective teams so its a big step up for them so hopefully they will progress with time

Absolute nonsense come on eh

wtf was I going on about- just your club's record of sacking managers at the drop of a hat- like the one who was sacked after winning the East of Scotland title. Ask anyone who doesn't have claret and light blue specs on.

oh, and a Whitehill fan accusing a City fan of arrogance? Apparently a device for boiling water has just called a recepticle for cooking stew in a dark shade..

Howay then who we sacked over the years ?

I think you'll find a majority of them resign I wonder why :P

Wayne McIntosh seems happy about the sacking according to the evening news!

Aye, 'it's no really mickeys fault but it was fine he went' seems to be his narrative.

However he does say that some of the players disagreed with what he was asking and trying to do. I'll assume then that his latest instructions must have been to 'score more goals than the opposition' ;-)

I find it very interesting the piece in the evening news, a few sentences said a thousand words.

I also think blaming managers when things go wrong is very bad and dangerous game, surely a player of wayne ,s ability and experience should not need a coach to motivate him to play to his maximum every game

the problem of putting the blame on young players is the exact problem with Scottish football, rather than seeit as a positive a lot of young players coming up to play at lowland level, they get the blame for losing games, why cant we have patience with them ??

i for one don't see whitehill ever becoming the great team they once were, my reasons are the committee control it to much , the mentality is all wrong, they should let the guys play, let the manager coach.

the appointment of grant cairnie wont be because of his superior coaching ability but because he has "contacts", that in itself shows where the problem is, rather than appoint a coach who has good motivational skills, tactical awareness, man management,it seems most lowland and east of Scotland league appoint managers that can bring with him good players.this kind of appointments will always have a 2 year cycle and then just fizzes out.

whitehill need to go around the eos , youth football and pick out the best young talents, add them to some of their under 20s and some commited experience players and give them 3 years to develop , long termand they will become better.

just an opinion.

I blame the news papers for going to the thickest player in non league football!!

Hahahahaha amazing!!

I think waynos problem with mickey is that he was being played out left of a front 3 for most of last and most of this season in which he wasn't happy with. He wanted to play through the middle

I find it very interesting the piece in the evening news, a few sentences said a thousand words.

I also think blaming managers when things go wrong is very bad and dangerous game, surely a player of wayne ,s ability and experience should not need a coach to motivate him to play to his maximum every game

the problem of putting the blame on young players is the exact problem with Scottish football, rather than seeit as a positive a lot of young players coming up to play at lowland level, they get the blame for losing games, why cant we have patience with them ??

i for one don't see whitehill ever becoming the great team they once were, my reasons are the committee control it to much , the mentality is all wrong, they should let the guys play, let the manager coach.

the appointment of grant cairnie wont be because of his superior coaching ability but because he has "contacts", that in itself shows where the problem is, rather than appoint a coach who has good motivational skills, tactical awareness, man management,it seems most lowland and east of Scotland league appoint managers that can bring with him good players.this kind of appointments will always have a 2 year cycle and then just fizzes out.

whitehill need to go around the eos , youth football and pick out the best young talents, add them to some of their under 20s and some commited experience players and give them 3 years to develop , long termand they will become better.

just an opinion.

Who was in charge today?

had a look on the craigroyston thread and I see your on there asking the same questions.the season is done now for whitehill u know who the new manager is....nothing to see here

had a look on the craigroyston thread and I see your on there asking the same questions.the season is done now for whitehill u know who the new manager is....nothing to see here

Didn't ask who the new manager is. Asked who took charge today. Wasn't sure whether craigroyston had a game today or whether seags would be sorted to take charge or not.

Oh and given that they seem to have a lot of trophies ( compared to most) still to play for then there probably is a lot to see.

Btw, thanks for p and b stalking me though ;-) xx

Archived