Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised at comments re RD. Seen him a few times recently & been Rovers best player.

Wasn't at game on sat but saw on highlights his delivery for free kick which should have been equaliser.

Link to "highlights," Yoda?

Lol! It's the one thing at which I excel!

Did you follow the pish-stop debate on Pravda? Prof making a howling cnut of himself, as always!

Indeed I did Snuffy, and the less said about the resident cheerleader the better.

To continue on the subject, had two wee stops on Sat. First at Annandale Water services on the way up, and second one at the ground before the game. Just in case you were wondering like......

Indeed I did Snuffy, and the less said about the resident cheerleader the better.

To continue on the subject, had two wee stops on Sat. First at Annandale Water services on the way up, and second one at the ground before the game. Just in case you were wondering like......

^^^

Not diabetic

ClydeMan, this foolish moron canny even spell his own team's name correctly.......like a lot of the newbie queenie posters, he doesn't mention a lot about games or players, nor apparently is he in possession of any degree of knowledge about the 'club'. Probably a disgruntled former son of William who canny hack his real team being utter shite, so fucks off to watch kwee pee, hence the term 'loyal'.

Wonder what age the oldest poster on P&B actually is?

Anyway QP Loyal, good on you for at least stepping into the lions' den of social media and shame on those who decry you for an absent apostrophe. Welcome to P&B.............so long as you're not too young, too old or grammatically imperfect.

^^^

Not diabetic

Yes diabetic, but didn't have much to drink during the day. Pepsi Max Cherry to Annandale, diet coke to Methil, a tea at the match then a Barr's Extra Cold thingy (the one without sugar in it) from Motherwell petrol stop to home.

Surprised at comments re RD. Seen him a few times recently & been Rovers best player.

Wasn't at game on sat but saw on highlights his delivery for free kick which should have been equaliser.

Come off it, Ross. I rate you quite highly because at your best you're a capable player, but the problem is that your passing is nowhere near consistent enough for senior football, and that will cost even more points in L1.

Everybody knows you and Fisher are Sandy's pals from Killie but that doesn't mean you're above getting hooked when you deserve it. There are Vers players out on loan who would be further up my "re-signing" list than you two. A few players need dropped on Saturday, IMO: Mullin for Fisher, Turnbull for Davidson and Chappie for Eddie Ferns.

I have supported Queens Park since I was around 16, I am now in my 80s.. Probably supported my team longer than any of you 2 boo boys

According to your profile your birthday is 1941 so you are either senile or poor at maths. . .

Archived