Cameron Armstrong (Hibs fan, ex Falkirk player)

Hey

A young lad from Edinburgh, Cameron Armstrong, passed away the other day. At just 19, his was life cruelly ended by cancer. He was a Hibs fan and also played for Falkirk at youth level. His young sister also passed away in January, there's details of the sad story on the Just Giving page https://www.justgiving.com/CameronArmstrong/

This was really to spread the word to Hibs and Falkirk fans to get together for a minutes applause in the 19th minute at the Scottish Cup semi final on Saturday.

I'm very sure it would comfort Cameron's family a little in this very difficult time.

Cheers

That's horrible. Has this been posted on the bounce and .net? Hopefully there can be a tribute to the poor lad at the semi

Someone put it on .net, so I thought i'd spread the word to here, I haven't checked The Bounce yet though.

Aye, it's been announced on the Falkirk site. Terrible thing to happen, to a laddie of that age in particular and especially when his young sister passed away as well. I can only imagine how his family must be feeling right now.

I'll be happy to participate in the minute's applause and I'm sure most other Falkirk fans will be too.

Archived